Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cinnamon

What could we accomplish in 3 years?

29 posts in this topic

This post requires such a high level of suspension of disbelief for some of you, you probably will laugh at the entire idea, knowing human nature. 

But... what if for 3 years, all these things happened? 

1. No wars anywhere in the world. 

2. All the money spent on wars worldwide was spent on building shelter for homeless people and repairing our infrastructure. 

3. The Federal Reserve is abolished and we tell them where to stick their debt.  You're out in the cold suckers, just like millions of other people have been. (Thanks to your usurious banking policies!) And we print our own money interest free for the people. 

4. All companies that took their Made In U.S.A. brands and Trademarks (factories) to other countries would immediately have their Trademarks revoked on the grounds that the products made overseas are so inferior, they are nothing like the original brands that made them famous and so much money. 

5. Tariffs were raised to the point where other goods coming in from other countries would pay for the country's debts to run it and people would no longer pay income taxes due to the tariffs. 

6. People who work in government get no special treatment for retirement. (Their perks and monthly checks are huge compared to an average person.)  They have to go on the same kind of system that everyone else has and so does everyone else in the country. Same thing for healthcare, get rid of health insurance companies and huge malpractice insurance fees.

7. Forfeiture law abolished. 

8. If the government is caught spying on you, they pay huge fines and damages unless a jury trial convicts you.

9. Take control of the voting system and run an honest election. 

10. Make the banks pay back interest they have charged everyone on their houses by compounding it daily. Make it retroactively 3 percent per annum. They pull the money out of thin air anyway. Why can't the people catch a break sometimes? 

12. Open trade schools for people to learn to do something useful. Like agricuture. Who gives a shit if Columbus discovered American in 1492? I'd rather know how to grow a tomato! 

13. Make the government put a stockpile of food that is rotate FOR THE PEOPLE in the event of famine?  They waste money on all kinds of crap, there is no need for this nation to starve if there is a famine here. 

14. Arrest every politician and charge them with everything from delinquent parking tickets to treason. 

There is a lot more I need to add to this, but I don't have time right now. But anyway, the people need some relief! They need some accountability from these criminals that run the world and they need to do something more than just type on the net. Civil disobedience is what we have to do. It's not easy to be the first one doing the disobeying or the standing up, but if you win one or 2 battles with these freaks, they seem a lot smaller than they did before you won. Woot! 

3 people like this

You are on a roll with these kickass posts.

15. Bring back public executions in town squares! To show what happens to Gov corrupt piece of... you get what I mean.

9 minutes ago, DarkKnightNomeD said:

15. Bring back public executions in town squares! To show what happens to Gov corrupt piece of... you get what I mean.

What we need is for the Canadians to get pissed off at the White House again and come back here and burn it down again.  The did it twice, you know!  :b0vpxS8: (It was the Brits in retaliation for Dover and it wasn't really twice. heh)

1 person likes this

Ohh yeah that's right. haha!

2 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

What we need is for the Canadians to get pissed off at the White House again and come back here and burn it down again.  The did it twice, you know!  :b0vpxS8:

The same Canadians that just elected Mr Welcome Refugees Trudeau?

:lol_alpha:

10 minutes ago, YourMom2 said:

The same Canadians that just elected Mr Welcome Refugees Trudeau?

:lol_alpha:

No, we'd have to find someone else I guess. Good help is very hard to find! lol

On number 6, the government was never intended to be treated special.  And once they serve public office, they should not be allowed to serve another public office ever again. 

On number 8, though the government spying is against the 4th Amendment.  Anything they gain without a court issued warrant can't be used against you in a court of law as evidence.  But just wait, some day they'll do it anyway.  They already sort of violate it by taking fingerprints and warehousing them, even when you haven't committed a crime, yet!  They can only take your fingerprints at the crime scene and if they have probable cause to arrest you, and then if they get a match, then it might be admissible as evidence.  The government loves to use guilty until proven innocent, when it is innocent until proven guilty, and the right to a speedy trial by jury.  Our government has done everything wrong so far, and they get away with it. 

21 minutes ago, DarkKnightNomeD said:

Gee...we need public officials to fill those ropes...where do we start looking?

19 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

What we need is for the Canadians to get pissed off at the White House again and come back here and burn it down again.  The did it twice, you know!  :b0vpxS8: (It was the Brits in retaliation for Dover and it wasn't really twice. heh)

Isn't Ted Cruz from Canada?

1 person likes this

40 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

This post requires such a high level of suspension of disbelief for some of you, you probably will laugh at the entire idea, knowing human nature. 

But... what if for 3 years, all these things happened? 

1. No wars anywhere in the world. 

2. All the money spent on wars worldwide was spent on building shelter for homeless people and repairing our infrastructure. 

3. The Federal Reserve is abolished and we tell them where to stick their debt.  You're out in the cold suckers, just like millions of other people have been. (Thanks to your usurious banking policies!) And we print our own money interest free for the people. 

4. All companies that took their Made In U.S.A. brands and Trademarks (factories) to other countries would immediately have their Trademarks revoked on the grounds that the products made overseas are so inferior, they are nothing like the original brands that made them famous and so much money. 

5. Tariffs were raised to the point where other goods coming in from other countries would pay for the country's debts to run it and people would no longer pay income taxes due to the tariffs. 

6. People who work in government get no special treatment for retirement. (Their perks and monthly checks are huge compared to an average person.)  They have to go on the same kind of system that everyone else has and so does everyone else in the country. Same thing for healthcare, get rid of health insurance companies and huge malpractice insurance fees.

7. Forfeiture law abolished. 

8. If the government is caught spying on you, they pay huge fines and damages unless a jury trial convicts you.

9. Take control of the voting system and run an honest election. 

10. Make the banks pay back interest they have charged everyone on their houses by compounding it daily. Make it retroactively 3 percent per annum. They pull the money out of thin air anyway. Why can't the people catch a break sometimes? 

12. Open trade schools for people to learn to do something useful. Like agricuture. Who gives a shit if Columbus discovered American in 1492? I'd rather know how to grow a tomato! 

13. Make the government put a stockpile of food that is rotate FOR THE PEOPLE in the event of famine?  They waste money on all kinds of crap, there is no need for this nation to starve if there is a famine here. 

14. Arrest every politician and charge them with everything from delinquent parking tickets to treason. 

There is a lot more I need to add to this, but I don't have time right now. But anyway, the people need some relief! They need some accountability from these criminals that run the world and they need to do something more than just type on the net. Civil disobedience is what we have to do. It's not easy to be the first one doing the disobeying or the standing up, but if you win one or 2 battles with these freaks, they seem a lot smaller than they did before you won. Woot! 

1. The longest journey starts with a single step. A day of peace could, if only it would.

2. Turn off the war machine and turn it back to the people and we're all driving hover cars when teleporters are simply not "senic view' enough. 

3. Amen. A lil default on the debt, not just one nation, but all of em givin' the finger is a big step in turning money into a tool, instead of the imprisioning false god in which too many trust.

4. In agreeance with making "Made in the USA" great again, I agree. We need to tariff if just to keep the playing field clean. But that's not the big step. The big step is to buy as local as possable on anything. Keep the coin in the community. Not completely possible, but you'd be surprised how much you can take from the global machine and put back into the hands of true human beings. Sure, we're all serfs, but if it comes to me giving my coin to another serf of a lord, i pick serf, because my Lord is never broke. 

5. People shouldn't pay income taxes period. Corperations should. But people shouldn't. Taxation on one's income is a double tax. You already pay tax on everything, EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!, so also taxing you right out the gate is kinda asshole, and also illegal. It really is. Even with the amendments they used to excuse the IRS and Fed. Look it up. A couple of clever cats won the court cases on just that law break by the state, not the people.

This brings me to something some CT don't seem to get. The government itself is not a criminal element. It's not.

Boo yourself, now listen.

Just like with society, with any group, there's some asshole(s) looking more for "self" than "group" and to what degree that possesses them determns just how bad they f*** people over. So those outside any negative experinces of "the system" don't know, but you, me, and all of us, in their eyes, are paperwork. And that, is criminal, because you're more than a signature or a certificate. Just ask Barry ^.~

6. Insurance is Organized Crime legalized.

7. I don't know what that is. But I refuse to "forfit", so I'm in. o.o;

8. I'm innocent til proven guilty. f*** if they can forge "evidence", the moment you spied without a warrant, you created a mistrail that lets me walk. Bottom line. 

9. That's how they'll bring in the Mark. Insure your fortune and voice are your own. Be ready peoples. About three years is right (I told you 2018)

10. Once every 70 years (a generation, if you will), the Bible, God, if you will, calls for an auto debt clense. That's everyone. And it's called a Jubilee. We need one, badly. World is literally starved for one from the 1% to me. Everyone benifits. Yes, even the banksters, but they're too greedy to get math. God, however, is really good at math. He shows His work like an A+ student 4 grades ahead, if ya get me ^.^

11. Fill in the blank. I like it. I believe "free energy" wouldn't be too wild, concidering we could do it right now if we wanted to. But oh my, those that would lose their paper gods e.e

12. Earlier "real world" stuff instead of telling the children about sexual idenity shit they won't even understand for a literal decade would be a nice change of pace and excellent use of tax payer dollars.

13. Transitition the MIC "Fail Safe" over to the people would actually be alot easier than they want you to believe just so you won't believe it is even a thing.

14. The Lord calls for forgiveness, so we gotta let the past go. But we won't tolerate a future based on passivity, of allowing the same old weed to grow. The Jubilee works all ways. We all let yesterday go, but if you're dumb enough to put your fate into the hands of the fools that brought us to this point, then your fate should be what it is.

15. #L1otJ4Prez - my slogan? "Lest I'll Listen" :1XqXnoz:

1 person likes this

4 minutes ago, Last1oftheJedi said:

What ever happened to blaming Bush?  Oh wait that didn't work anymore.  But the race-baiting still goes on. 

Be somewhat ironic if the Canadian Ted Cruz had to burn down the White House, but then since Obama's been there...there might be a different reason for that.  Technically, Ted Cruz wasn't a natural born citizen, so he too isn't eligible to run for President.  And they'll probably try to make him show his birth certificate, even though Obama wasn't from here and hasn't shown his birth certificate, but that didn't stop him.  Show me yours, and I'll show you mine; pfffffffffffffttttttttt pissing contest. 

There have been some who think we should just annex our Canadian friends to the US, and just remove the borders, but since 2001, it's now required to have a passport to even be a dual citizen, which of course the US didn't recognize. 

11 minutes ago, counterintelligence said:

What ever happened to blaming Bush?  Oh wait that didn't work anymore.  But the race-baiting still goes on. 

Be somewhat ironic if the Canadian Ted Cruz had to burn down the White House, but then since Obama's been there...there might be a different reason for that.  Technically, Ted Cruz wasn't a natural born citizen, so he too isn't eligible to run for President.  And they'll probably try to make him show his birth certificate, even though Obama wasn't from here and hasn't shown his birth certificate, but that didn't stop him.  Show me yours, and I'll show you mine; pfffffffffffffttttttttt pissing contest. 

There have been some who think we should just annex our Canadian friends to the US, and just remove the borders, but since 2001, it's now required to have a passport to even be a dual citizen, which of course the US didn't recognize. 

I blame Bush for creating an enviroment that allowed the Executive Office to turn into the First of the Empire and the Last of the Republic. e.e But we all know it started on J-Island.

1 person likes this

There's one thing which could turn things around very quickly (within 3 years); and that is: Abolish all taxes, and allow for voluntary payment of "income tax" (or whatever name one chooses.)  Heck, it doesn't even need to be called "tax", and it shouldn't be!  Perhaps another name for it could be "appreciation donation".  One only contributes something if one decides those entrusted to run the country are doing a good enough job.  That's right: The gov would be obliged to get it right.  No performance, no funds.  Simple as that, and so there would be performance, and in line with what people want to see!  Period.

Sure, there will be the obvious criticsm of, "Oh, but why would anyone pay anything at all???", and, "Oh, people could 'cheat'", etc, etc.  No, if that is your thinking then you need to stop right there and realise that that is merely a program playing in your mind, one you have been conditioned to buy into.  It is NOT about forcing anyone to do ANYTHING!  If that is how you think then you are no better than the state (and, indeed, it is that thinking which has enabled the state to become what it has.)

I will tell you why anyone would pay anything: Because they want to: Because they recognise that it is the right thing to do (support your country's infratructure, etc.)  People would pay, and every dime would be spent far more wisely than it currently is (again the gov would have little other choice.)

Everyone's record of support (donation to the government) would be published, openly, for anyone to see.  If people chose NOT to do the right thing and never contributed anything then that, too, would be apparent for the world to see, and if no good reason could be given for their non-support then it would be judgment on their standing within society.  It would be a testiment to their track record as a resident of the country. (People who might have a lot of money and who might choose not to contribute for no good reason could, for example, be subject to econoomic sanctions: For instance, a business might decide to refuse to sell them something, simply because they disagree with the person's track record, etc.)

Everything ought to be left up to individual choice; nothing ought to be dictated nor "enforced".  A big step towards changing the current system would be to abolish all taxes and switch, instead, entirely to a voluntary/donation system.  Everything else (debt to banks, corruption, wars, etc) would automatically sort itself out as soon as such a system were to be implemented (which means first doing away with 99% of the current "laws".)

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.