Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JibbyJedi

K-Talk Taboo Conspiracy - NASA Fakery with Jarrah White

6 posts in this topic

I can't even begin to list all the computer issues (18 crashes since last night) I had at the end of this one, needless to say, I'm done doing these until I get some resolution to my cpu issues & speeds, it's just taking too much of my time & the aggravation isn't making things better.  If you guys knew what I was using to make these you wouldn't believe it, I'm about 80% below the minimum system requirements to do these smoothly, might as well be using a Commadore 64, every click & drag locks my cpu up for seconds to minutes. 

Also came across some big reveals making this..... Adam Lanza, is Mr. No Legs from the Boston Bombing..... and John Lennon's son Julian, was David Koresh of Waco Texas bullshit.  The list goes on with the Hollywood actors & musicians participating in these fake news story crisis events, it's so beyond F'd up I can't even imagine or fathom why they are doing these things.   Either they're being blackmailed by gov't, or they literally sold their souls & have to follow Lucifer's commands, I can't think of any other reasoning for all this.

During Peekay's 30 second promo, check out the back to back images I used of Adam Lanza & no legs Bowman..... you will see he's the same f*cking guy..... unreal man.

2 people like this

Just watched, well done as always. Wish I had some fiat to send so you'd have the proper tools for the job.

Loved the part with the Transformers song, "More than Meets the Eye."  You should make that into a video by itself.  Pretty damn funny.  Never knew that one about David Koresh. 

@JibbyJedi

I listened to the broadcast from the archives at K-talk but your visual presentation far surpasses the audio. Thank you for all your hard work, It is appreciated greatly, my friend. Blessings to you.

1 person likes this

Thanks for doing this one, Jibby. How do you find all that info? You always introduce new ideas that make me pause the video to study and say, Oh, no, another rabbit hole to fall into.

Over the holidays, I talked about some of this with a relative. He is trying to debunk it. Good for him. Skepticism is the proper way to begin. I seriously don't get Jarrah. He goes so far -- then he stops short of the finish line. He still accepts Nasa (and Russian and Chinese coslology).

I think you've  said before that Crrow has backed away from FE.  Looking forward to his interview.

3 hours ago, grav said:

Thanks for doing this one, Jibby. How do you find all that info? You always introduce new ideas that make me pause the video to study and say, Oh, no, another rabbit hole to fall into.

Over the holidays, I talked about some of this with a relative. He is trying to debunk it. Good for him. Skepticism is the proper way to begin. I seriously don't get Jarrah. He goes so far -- then he stops short of the finish line. He still accepts Nasa (and Russian and Chinese coslology).

I think you've  said before that Crrow has backed away from FE.  Looking forward to his interview.

I think Crrow is a closet flat earther.  Everything he said was right along the lines of being one.  He said space does not exist as we know it.  He said that the ISS was fake.  He said that there were no such thing as satellites.  He said to question EVERYTHING we have been told about our planet and space.  I think he just won't say it outright to maintain some credibility.  I think he's waiting for the right time.    

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.