Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Anarchy

23 posts in this topic

Just ignore the thumbnail bait, the content is good.

Thank you for sharing this--I wholeheartedly agree.

It's time that people stop and consider who it is that they follow and the reasons why they do so.

A dangerous message, but a necessary one.

2 people like this

7 hours ago, Sky Cat said:

This is way I have not nor ever will join any club . I just don't play well with anyone that claims a position of authority; other than God I am no better than any nor will I be under no man's/woman's feet . I don’t appose unity; I don’t appose order.. I appose their method consisting of violence agents me or the masses to implement their idea of unity and order .

People will never know real freedom until there is a discovery that all people are born equal in spirit in the flesh we are no more that the property of this earth and to the evils that will take possession of it .

As a child my Father would tell me to never trust another other than God with your hart mind and soul . He is right !

1 person likes this

I will learn this word to word , I have rerunning this 10 times . Thank You insomuch . May God bless you ! :P16MI8q:

9 hours ago, Sky Cat said:

1 person likes this

20 minutes ago, CSB said:

I will learn this word to word , I have rerunning this 10 times . Thank You insomuch . May God bless you ! :P16MI8q:

I'm glad if it resonates and if it makes a difference for even 1 person.  Thank you for your kinds words.  May you be blessed too.

This has been everything that I staid for

3 minutes ago, Sky Cat said:

I'm glad if it resonates and if it makes a difference for even 1 person.  Thank you for your kinds words.  May you be blessed too.

Upright Bro !

Anarch isn't the answer, but there's a huge amount of truth in this vid. Not finished, but heard enough to know these words are true. Even the nazis had table mannors lol, awesome line, and coldly true. 

1 person likes this

9 hours ago, TruthSeeker said:

Thank you for sharing this--I wholeheartedly agree.

It's time that people stop and consider who it is that they follow and the reasons why they do so.

A dangerous message, but a necessary one.

You're welcome

I agree: People don't question things enough.  Hopefully that changes.

Anarcho-communism is the only way. Love and work for the benefit of your fellow humans - not for for the debased elitist parasites who try to rule over us.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.