Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
rbear

Russia’s New Defense Strategy Defines US as a Threat

5 posts in this topic

A new appraisal names the United States as one of the threats to Russia’s national security for the first time, a sign of how relations with the west have deteriorated in recent years.

The document, “About the Strategy of National Security of Russian Federation”, was signed by President Vladimir Putin on New Year’s Eve. It replaces a 2009 version, endorsed by then- President Dmitry Medvedev, the current prime minister, which mentioned neither the United States not NATO.

It says Russia has managed to heighten its role in solving global problems and international conflicts. That heightened role has caused a reaction by the West, it says.

“The strengthening of Russia happens against the background of new threats to the national security, which has complex and interrelated nature,” the document says.

Conducting an independent policy, “both international and domestic” has caused “counteraction from the USA and its allies, which are striving to retain their dominance in global affairs.”

That in turn is likely to lead to “political, economical, military and informational pressure” on Russia, the document says.”

cont

Consider the US influence in the world and what it has achieved.  No other nation in the modern era has caused such conflict and loss of life. No other nation is the world has tried to impose it's values on others in the modern era as the USA has. If you are from the USA you will not be able to see that, the US media tells a different story, a story which you want to believe because it paints you as the heroes of the world rather than the oppressors.

Which would you want to believe, you are a hero or a backer of criminal thugs?

See how easy it is to get people to back you? As long as you tell them they are the good guys for backing you they will never go against you. Basic ego manipulation.

I can make anyone like me or hate me. Just tell them how wonderful they are and agree with them and they will like me because I back their fairly tale view of themselves. If I tell them they are wrong or constantly disagree with them they will hate me.

I can't tell you the truth because you will hate me for it. How can I help you when you hate me? Instead I have to lie to keep you happy.

5 hours ago, Guitar Doc said:

Instead I have to lie to keep you happy.

Why do you care if I'm happy?

But remember that it has long been the stated goal of communism to defeat capitalism by a carefully-planned series of stages: moral decay, bad fiscal policy, the welfare state, and endless war. The US has become this way because the communist plan has been flawlessly executed. So we should never look to Russia as the "good guys", but the supreme chess masters. And we must not forget the gulags and pogroms, the Stalins and Lenins. The US's hands are dirty, but so are the Russians. Don't forget history.

Posted (edited)

20 hours ago, Guitar Doc said:

I can make anyone like me or hate me. Just tell them how wonderful they are and agree with them and they will like me because I back their fairly tale view of themselves. If I tell them they are wrong or constantly disagree with them they will hate me.

I can't tell you the truth because you will hate me for it. How can I help you when you hate me? Instead I have to lie to keep you happy.

There are some things such as being wrong(and if pointed out) taking corrective measures to fix major problems(lack of communication). Then there are being wrong, and continuing to stay wrong saying "sorry" (but will be sure to do it again and again, and again)(then royally screw you over after all your "ok well work on it(repeat)stay wrong saying "sorry"(while the other is talking every single day (but asking wtf a week 1 sentence?). The simple saying of sorry is supposed to relieve them of all punishment, while they are the root cause of it over and over again, then total betrayal. (best est of friends, then their total disregard of everything they ever said then ,not simply "hide, run away, not talk to, etc".

Basically if you create the problem, it is your duty to at least try to work it out and not say: 

"sorry 2badugotfukd, I beez sorry", I got me rokx off do" I nevr diz ment 2 hurt uz feelinz" I c0uld nevr face ya, ever for 5 min.

If you don't like the truth, then maybe you shouldn't have done unritous things to begin with, and continue doing them instead of correcting the mistakes and "making it right". (not at anyone on this pg, was referring to another individual RA.) Had I just agreed with your lies and never point anything out (yeah who likes to be talked to once in a blue moon when this is supposed to be your life partner(a week a sentence while the other writes every single day pages). Surely I have the right and obligation to say "wtf/etc". 

Edited by rbear
fixed

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.