Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cinnamon

Quotations about Civil Disobedience

8 posts in this topic

Civil disobedience. We are going to have to do it. Ron Paul said that is what we need to do. He might have gotten screwed by the shadow government or he might have been controlled opposition ( I don't really think so btw Rand Sucks!)  Anyway, people are going to have to be willing to lose something to gain something, even though it is theirs given to them by a creator (you get to pick who that is because of... the Bill of Rights!) We are close and what we are closest to is the cutting off of public funding of all kinds... unless they can keep printing money. 

What's funny is one kind  of disobedience is simply catching the ptb on lower levels doing illegal shit in places where they have no jurisdiction. Watch them scatter like rats and correct their bullshit. You can make a difference in your immediate surroundings. People don't want what the nwo does, it goes against our own survival and how we choose to survive.  Micro apartments. Coffins... Japanese already have this. This ain't my American dream! 

Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! -- I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!

Patrick Henry

March 23, 1775

Your fired up ain't ya? Yeah the time for civil disobedience is now.

Throwing this in here for the heck of it.

1 person likes this

“One has a moral responsibility to disobey unjust laws.” 
 Martin Luther King Jr.

“When EVIL men make bad laws, righteous men disobey them." 
Pastor Butch Paugh” 
 Tarrin P. Lupo

“It is not always the same thing to be a good man and a good citizen.” 
 Aristotle, Selected Writings From The Nicomachean Ethics And Politics

“if we don’t rebel, if we’re not physically in an active rebellion, then it’s spiritual death.” 
 Chris Hedges

“If you're not going to use your free speech to criticize your own government, then what the hell is the point of having it?” 
 Michel Templet

2 people like this

“Firearms are second only to the Constitution in importance; they are the peoples' liberty's teeth.”
~ George Washington

“No man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government.”
~ Thomas Jefferson

“Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.”
~ Ron Paul

"If we make peaceful revolution impossible, we make violent revolution inevitable." - John F. Kennedy

2 people like this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.