Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Councilman: Throw rocks & bottles at Officers pursuing petty criminals

2 posts in this topic

Wow, this idiot should be in jail immediately for suggesting that citizens should throw rocks, bricks, bottles at officers pursuing "petty criminals" if "they" (officers) won't respect human life".

http://www.cnn.com/2016/01/02/us/mississippi-throw-rocks-police-comment/index.html

"Councilman Kenneth Stokes has a reputation of saying what he thinks and stirring controversy.

"Let's get rocks; let's get bricks, and let's get bottles," Stokes told CNN affiliate WJTV. "And we'll start throwing them, and then they won't come in here anymore."

It was no one-off quip. Stokes repeated the suggestion to other local news outlets.

"When you have these police officers coming from other jurisdictions and they will not respect human life, then I said we should use rocks, bricks or bottles to try to get the message over: stop endangering our children,"

Incredible.

I have GOT to start reading the entire article before posting. Still completely wrong to incite criminal activity against police, but sounds like he was talking about the high speed Chases through residential neighborhoods. THAT is totally out of control, I've seen 100+ MPH chases through here, and it was ridiculous, a miracle they didn't kill people.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.