Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Ukshep

Time to re-watch this! American Blackout

4 posts in this topic

Since the recent grid alerts and hacks. i thought it might be worth posting this. Education is a great tool!

1 person likes this

The power goes out but twitter is lighting up...how cool is that? !!!!! They must have special batteries. :biggrin:

In other news, DOW slid 178 points on Friday, not a big deal unless Monday brings the same.

7 hours ago, YourMom2 said:

The power goes out but twitter is lighting up...how cool is that? !!!!! They must have special batteries. :biggrin:

In other news, DOW slid 178 points on Friday, not a big deal unless Monday brings the same.

They said it was similar to 2008.

I say since all our leaders are off on vacation, let's surround the House, Senate, and White House and don't let any of them back in!

3 people like this

Shep, this started me thinking. I've a habit of saving up Amazon creds from gifts, but boy, imagine if they got hit hard. Sure, my info is backed up there somewhere, but ho weasily all that virtual $ could vanish. Cleaned house for the year of things I needed anyhow, since I see myself having to record all the imminent shenanigans we're expecting.

Backups of some equipment, not only might I Need them. I'll be a lot less paranoid about some of my awesome Chinese knock offs Hey, Nikon isn't an American company, so not cutting out our manufacturers ;-)

Keep your computer stuff backed up. Elsewhere if possible.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.