Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Ukshep

What’s going on in South America? Two UFO incidents cause panic in different countries

9 posts in this topic

Daaaaaamn! not sure if its fake. but its circulating.

SOMETHING strange is happening in South America.

Two UFO sightings captured on film have sparked a frenzy online among sceptics and believers.

The videos have raised questions about what the strange objects could be and why they’re populating the skies in the region.

The latest sighting posted on YouTube called ‘Fantastic UFO sighting in Santiago’ shows a girl being startled by the sight of four glowing orbs hovering above skyscrapers in the Chilean capital.

Source: http://www.news.com.au/technology/science/space/whats-going-on-in-south-america-two-ufo-incidents-cause-panic-in-different-countries/news-story/9170adb1ba6641c3c75089952b9d2e70

What do you all think about this?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The lights appear to be real.  The 'saucer' I would call fake, probably cgi.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Sky Cat said:

The lights appear to be real.  The 'saucer' I would call fake, probably cgi.

I come to the same conclusion. that video you put up from the different angle. Do you hear a strange hum?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

I come to the same conclusion. that video you put up from the different angle. Do you hear a strange hum?

Yes, I think it might be a helicopter flying around the scene.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Sky Cat said:

Yes, I think it might be a helicopter flying around the scene.

Ah ok i was not sure if it was emitted from the orbs...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Ah ok i was not sure if it was emitted from the orbs...

Could be :1XqXnoz:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've seen these kind before, usually comes out of the South America sets of UFO vids.  The objects line up then take turns panning and flying away, like some kind of military formation.   I don't think these things are the real deal "orbs" UFOs though.   Some have said these are military exercise aircraft.   The real orbs are silent, travel in groups of 3 making them seem like a triangle craft, and their colors oscillate as they move & do cool shit, lol. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, JibbyJedi said:

I've seen these kind before, usually comes out of the South America sets of UFO vids.  The objects line up then take turns panning and flying away, like some kind of military formation.   I don't think these things are the real deal "orbs" UFOs though.   Some have said these are military exercise aircraft.   The real orbs are silent, travel in groups of 3 making them seem like a triangle craft, and their colors oscillate as they move & do cool shit, lol. 

I have to agree with you on that. These even had anti-collision strobe lights, which aren't standard UFO issue.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor


Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.