Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Ukshep

New hope in hunt for martians after year of major breakthroughs

10 posts in this topic

So 2015 is past and now we are into 2016 and the future is bright. The future is orange..... oh wait i don't work for that company.... move on..... So lets get started!

SCIENTISTS believe aliens could be found in the "next few years" after a series of EARTH-SHATTERING discoveries.

The hunt for extraterrestrial life took a giant leap forward in 2015 – including the discovery of cosmic rivers on Mars, an number of new habitable "Super Earth" planets and eerie alien signals coming a distant star.

For years, theories about UFOs and little green men have been confined to sci-fi and basement cranks in tin foil hats.

But NASA and many other top space boffins believe aliens are probably living on Mars RIGHT NOW – and we will find them soon.

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/weird-news/482114/scientist-nasa-will-find-aliens-next-few-years-discoveries-2015-2016

So whats my take on all this? well i think this year might hold some new discoveries.... But finding aliens might be a bit further off. And in the very unlikely event that im wrong on this one! then please chip in and book me a first class ticket off this rock!

1 person likes this

They keep pushing the alien agenda so the fake invasion must be on the table and soon.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

do you know why they want a fake invasion?

Edited by Ukshep
fixed empty spoiler for you

Just now, NemoGravitus said:

do you know why they want a fake invasion?

Fear/Panic, Unite the world together for the new world order.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

I think its also so we dont go trusting other beings that might want to help us as well...also so we are afraid to travel space...cuz once we see whats out there we are going to realize earth is a prison planet...just my two cents

Edited by NemoGravitus
2 people like this

5 minutes ago, NemoGravitus said:

I think its also so we dont go trusting other beings that might want to help us as well...also so we are afraid to travel space...cuz once we see whats out there we are going to realize earth is a prison planet...just my two cents

Sadly once they pull the alien card... they set a timer ticking. If a fake attack took place for instance and we won and 50 years later we still are not going into space, having captured alien crafts that we shot down then, Well People ain't that dumb.

1 hour ago, YourMom2 said:

They keep pushing the alien agenda so the fake invasion must be on the table and soon.

Who keeps pushing an alien agenda? Space agencies that deal with possible alien life?

6 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Sadly once they pull the alien card... they set a timer ticking. If a fake attack took place for instance and we won and 50 years later we still are not going into space, having captured alien crafts that we shot down then, Well People ain't that dumb.

they could have another disaster in the in between years to keep us from it....ever seen big-o? massive memory wipe...lol

Just now, NemoGravitus said:

they could have another disaster in the in between years to keep us from it....ever seen big-o? massive memory wipe...lol

wiping an entire planets mind..... seems unlikely :D

19 minutes ago, puffyjedi said:

Who keeps pushing an alien agenda? Space agencies that deal with possible alien life?

Hollywood via NASA. Have you seen all the Star Wars merchandising crap in the stores? They keep pushing alien life as being "out there" and it's coming to get us or we're going to go colonize another planet. Do you believe that all human DNA is pure? Are you aware of other dimensions? Why isn't space travel a common thing for citizens since NASA's alleged mission to the moon in 1969? We've been programmed with images of a futuristic society since the era of The Jetsons cartoons...Disney put out tons of infomercials explaining the future world and here we are still driving a combustion engine on pavement. Why aren't there monorails all over the place? Where is Arthur C. Clarke's elevator to the heavens?

All that excitement for the future in the 50s and 60s and what do we have now? 1984, the dystopian novel by George Orwell. So, it would seem future world envisioned in the 50s isn't possible (and never was) but the lie continues. Where's our magic highway. dammit?

3 people like this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.