Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
CGK

Goodbye 2015!

2 posts in this topic

2015 is behind us now and 2016 begins.

I want to personally thank each and every member of our COP family for their contributions to the forum over the past year. Some members post and some lurk but, regardless of your level of participation I appreciate each and everyone of you being here. We would not have a forum if it was not for our members!

2015 has been a year of growth, challenges, and learning experiences for Conspiracy Outpost. Thank You for sticking with us as we go through growing pains.

In my opinion we have a great team of Admin's and Mods, who unlike many other forums, work together to create a civil and respectful place where members can freely express their opinions and ideas without fear of censorship or persecution.

Here's to 2016! May It be a great year for Conspiracy Outpost and for all of our members too!

CGK

:heartflowers:

3 people like this

i havent been around much until recently. but hope 2016 will be better for me. i wish good health and prosperity for everyone at cop

1 person likes this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.