Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
NemoGravitus

I swear

9 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, NemoGravitus said:

it seems like all the conspiracy sites in the damned world are controlled opposition except here...im back here to stay..

Seems to be the case i know. Thats why we created this place!

1 person likes this

15 minutes ago, NemoGravitus said:

it seems like all the conspiracy sites in the damned world are controlled opposition except here...im back here to stay..

Welcome back!  Hope you stay with us! :bananallama:

39 minutes ago, NemoGravitus said:

Welcome back!!!

1 hour ago, NemoGravitus said:

I feel i lucked out somehow.this is my first ever forum besides me looking around a drug facts one a few times.but this is the first place i ever signed up,posted or anything like that!!!but now if i go looking around other forums,i get disapointed,annoyed and pissed.so i just stay here!!lol.i really feel i was brought here for a reason!!!this place and a lot of people here have helped me in more ways that one and I AM WIDE AWAKE

1 hour ago, NemoGravitus said:

Welcome back! :cheers:

1 hour ago, Ukshep said:

Seems to be the case i know. Thats why we created this place!

Honestly Shep, if you hadn't created this website, I would have walked away from the online CT world entirely when that other website went offline with absolutely no warning or notice.

If this site ever shuts down, I will be heading off into the CT sunset as there is no substitute for CO, imo.

1 person likes this

5 hours ago, RabidWolf said:

Honestly Shep, if you hadn't created this website, I would have walked away from the online CT world entirely when that other website went offline with absolutely no warning or notice.

If this site ever shuts down, I will be heading off into the CT sunset as there is no substitute for CO, imo.

Wolf....

:grouphug:

Happy New Year!

13 hours ago, RabidWolf said:

COP, the last outpost of free speech.

2 people like this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.