Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
CGK

Are All Of Our Minds Being Controlled?

23 posts in this topic

Put on your tin foil hat for this post because you are going to need it!

Last night I had a strange thought. What if we are all under mind control and don't know it?  What if the government is sending signals via cell phone to every smart phone user in the world? What an easy way to control the masses. They could make a person, happy, sad, angry, tired, hungry, revolt, become passive, etc. So I started doing a little research into the topic and came up with some interesting results.  I found it ironic that one of the  programs was called Pandora in that so many people listen to music via Pandora on their phones now.

Also, what if Jade Helm (mastering the human domain) which was conducted in mostly rural areas, was a test of their long range microwave mind control capabilities. People in cities are blanketed with wi-fi, EMF's, etc. but not so much out in the country which would be a great testing ground.

Here are a few links to chew on. I'm going to do more research into this topic in the new year. This might just be the ultimate conspiracy ever! (Besides, its way more interesting to me than terrorist talk. LOL)

<snip>

Concerns about microwaves and mind control date to the 1960s, when the U.S. government discovered that its embassy in Moscow was being bombarded by low-level electromagnetic radiation. In 1965, according to declassified Defense Department documents, the Pentagon, at the behest of the White House, launched Project Pandora, top-secret research to explore the behavioral and biological effects of low-level microwaves. For approximately four years, the Pentagon conducted secret research: zapping monkeys; exposing unwitting sailors to microwave radiation; and conducting a host of other unusual experiments (a sub-project of Project Pandora was titled Project Bizarre). The results were mixed, and the program was plagued by disagreements and scientific squabbles. The "Moscow signal," as it was called, was eventually attributed to eavesdropping, not mind control, and Pandora ended in 1970. And with it, the military's research into so-called non-thermal microwave effects seemed to die out, at least in the unclassified realm.

But there are hints of ongoing research: An academic paper written for the Air Force in the mid-1990s mentions the idea of a weapon that would use sound waves to send words into a person's head. "The signal can be a 'message from God' that can warn the enemy of impending doom, or encourage the enemy to surrender," the author concluded.

In 2002, the Air Force Research Laboratory patented precisely such a technology: using microwaves to send words into someone's head. That work is frequently cited on mind-control Web sites. Rich Garcia, a spokesman for the research laboratory's directed energy directorate, declined to discuss that patent or current or related research in the field, citing the lab's policy not to comment on its microwave work. [...]

http://realhistoryarchives.blogspot.com/2007/01/washington-post-does-mind-control.html

This is a 2007  article from the Washington Post . Its a very interesting read.

Mind Games

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/01/10/AR2007011001399.html

Another interesting article on the topic.

The Moscow Signal

https://jenniferlake.wordpress.com/2012/09/19/the-moscow-signal/

Electromagnetic Frequency Mind Control Weapons - by Stephen Lendman

Directed energy weapons include lasers, high power microwave, and millimeter wave ones among others. A relevant December 2007 Department of Defense (DOD) report called them a "transformational game changer in military operations, able to augment and improve operational capabilities in many areas," for both lethal and non-lethal purposes.

http://sjlendman.blogspot.com/2011/01/electromagnetic-frequency-mind-control.html

Check out some of these patents..

US 6488617 B1
Abstract
A method and device for the production of a desired brain state in an individual contain means for monitoring and analyzing the brain state while a set of one or more magnets produce fields that alter this state. A computational system alters various parameters of the magnetic fields in order to close the gap between the actual and desired brain state. This feedback process operates continuously until the gap is minimized and/or removed.

2 people like this

Last night I had a strange thought. What if we are all under mind control and don't know it?  What if the government is sending signals via cell phone to every smart phone user in the world? What an easy way to control the masses. They could make a person, happy, sad, angry, tired, hungry, revolt, become passive, etc. So I started doing a little research into the topic and came up with some interesting results.  I found it ironic that one of the  programs was called Pandora in that so many people listen to music via Pandora on their phones now.

Jip, maybe the makers of The Kingsman - knew something we do not!

https://jaysanalysis.files.wordpress.com/2015/02/kingsman_the_secret_service_poster.jpg?w=202&h=300

Its being done,and i believe there is a thread on mind control already!!il see if i can find it

They are making use of- and they do make use of microwaves (and other waves) to influence the population.

Edited by Sky Cat

I did some reading about 5 years ago into a series of transmission towers that were being built directly down the center (coast to coast) of America that transmitted in the human brain frequency. At the time they were called Seacom 2 towers but I recently tried to find info on them and apparently the project was renamed under something that starts with a G... I'll try to find it.

7 minutes ago, CalmShock said:

I did some reading about 5 years ago into a series of transmission towers that were being built directly down the center (coast to coast) of America that transmitted in the human brain frequency. At the time they were called Seacom 2 towers but I recently tried to find info on them and apparently the project was renamed under something that starts with a G... I'll try to find it.

You aren't perhaps thinking of the Gwen towers are you?

Just now, Sky Cat said:

You aren't perhaps thinking of the Gwen towers are you?

bingo.

They were originally called the seacom 2 towers with a 200 mile range (if I remember correctly), right down the center of america and the broadcast signal covered the entire country

MKUltra. Silent Sound Subliminal Systems, etc.

I will never forget that young black woman who tried to ram her car into the White House grounds. This was a few years ago. With her baby in the car??? She was shot and killed. A black guy after that went berserk and shot up a Navy base. He said his microwave oven talked to him. Really??? Yes.

Not just yes, OP, but Hell yeah!

I don't think the black ops agents worry about militias and armed civilians with a truckload of ammo and sniper rifles. They, the quisling agents, have sound wave tech that can wipe our minds from distant towers and planes and drones. Can a tin foil hat block out the waves? If Tesla were alive today, he would know.

http://www.clubecandoca.com.br/images/nikola-tesla-quotes-frequency-i7.jpg

2 people like this

I also want to add to this thread (which we all are well aware of) they are using the HDTV for control too.  Why do you think they changed from UHF/VHF Analog TV to HDTV?  Why during the conversion did the government give people a free $40 certificate to purchase a box so they could receive the new signal? I'm sure its because the government loves us and wanted us to have beautiful High Def pictures on our TV's to improve our viewing experience. LOL

1 person likes this

27 minutes ago, CalmShock said:

Hey Calm, I think the signal they are sending us says....Drink!!!!! Or ..... maybe they can't control people when they are drinking?  That would explain a lot.

Happy New Year my Friend!

:drinkingwine::heartflowers:

5 minutes ago, grav said:

MKUltra. Silent Sound Subliminal Systems, etc.

I will never forget that young black woman who tried to ram her car into the White House grounds. This was a few years ago. With her baby in the car??? She was shot and killed. A black guy after that went berserk and shot up a Navy base. He said his microwave oven talked to him. Really??? Yes.

Not just yes, OP, but Hell yeah!

I don't think the black ops agents worry about militias and armed civilians with a truckload of ammo and sniper rifles. They, the quisling agents, have sound wave tech that can wipe our minds from distant towers and planes and drones. Can a tin foil hat block out the waves? If Tesla were alive today, he would know.

http://www.clubecandoca.com.br/images/nikola-tesla-quotes-frequency-i7.jpg

I remember those stories Grav. You are 100% correct. They probably have perfected amnesia now too. They send signals, the act is committed and then the people don't remember anything.  Sort of like the gal who ran her car into all the people on the Las Vegas Strip. They have no motive and she doesn't know why she did it.  Wait, she had pot in her system. That would certainly make her run down a pile of people with her baby in the back seat....NOT!

1 person likes this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.