Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cinnamon

Our Second Amendment

13 posts in this topic

55 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Someone told me once to pick my battles, because there are so many to choose from. The carrot dangling at the end of the stick we're beaten with is called Freedom.  

Gun ownership is my current battle of choice because it seems that everything that can be done is being done to remove large swaths of people in the United States from the cloak of protection of their Second Amendment rights.  

Once, a hideous woman I was talking to was so ingrained in her liberal thinking that she must have thought I was an anti-gun liberal myself.  Because she says to me "If we can't get their guns, we'll get their bullets!  Riiight?"  After resisting the urge to inflict bodily harm on that traitorous witch, I walked away knowing a little bit more about how someone can be truly mentally ill and still free to inflict harm on society through politics.

After that incident, sure enough, they started in on the ammunition.  Made me think there was some kind of real hive mind going on there and it wasn't that great minds think alike. 

Each time a mass shooting occurred, the politicians were out in full force using the emotional aspect and the media against the people. The last few times it's happened, they were on live tv within an hour of the incidents.  Never mind who or what was behind the shootings, just make it harder for people to get a gun through tougher gun laws. 

Some states are making great strides regarding freedom in gun ownership and others are taking a stance that would be loved and much appreciated by someone like Mao.  The answer in places like California and New York is to make the victims even more helpless.  I got news for these freedom thieves, it's only a few people making all of these problems.  And there's a whole lot of speculation that they are staged events to further taking away Second Amendment rights. 

The last time I checked, not being able to defend myself was not a good thing.  How is it that there are people out there crazy enough to even try and make me believe that? The way they talk, is if they can disarm me, I'll be safer.  Now, if that doesn't go down in the annals of "shit that makes you go hmm", I don't know what will. 

So, here we are with every angle imaginable being tried legislatively to either get your guns out of your hands because of the make of the gun or make it harder to get ammunition or make up definitions for psychiatric diseases that make you too crazy to own a gun or reduce the size of a magazine to the point where you might as well be using a musket. (Oh right, that's what the founders want us to have according to anti-gun enthusiasts, gotta love those musket comments.)

The reasons we are armed in this country are many.  I prefer to think of a gun as an equalizer and a way to get someone much bigger and meaner than I am to behave themselves.  It really does work!  Especially if they're inside your house standing over you and you wake up. But for some reason (sigh) the liberal mindset will not allow them to think this way.   

They actually think that if they can remove guns from law abiding people the country will be safer for it.  That will stop mass shootings. The bad news is that there are so many guns in this country that they will never get them all and the last ones that will have guns will be criminals and government entities.  

A big argument is that we can't fight off tyranny of government with our little pea shooters, they're so much better trained, armed and organized.  They are.  There's not doubt about that.  But I also know that people who have determination, guts, persistence and a belief in something that is right and good are formidable foes.  The government knows this, too.  That is why they want to disarm the people.  

Even if you never want to own a gun, are "afraid" of guns or even hate guns, it's your duty as my fellow citizen to stand up for my Second Amendment rights.  Because one of these days, you might just need me to defend your First Amendment rights. 

Well said! I noticed a story on CNN today, "woman accidentally shoots daughter mistaking her for invader". Yet will you EVER hear CNN post a story about people fending off attackers? No way, because citizens have no business defending themselves, they aren't qualified. They even believe that of UNarmed self defense! They tell you to run and/or hide! To inject a little levity, we've all watched enough horror movies to know that you run, they WILL find you, and they'll be REALLY ticked off because you made things challenging! ;-)

Heck even the airport police are unarmed and are told to Run and Hide! http://www.cnn.com/2015/12/30/us/unarmed-aviation-officers/index.html

4 minutes ago, BlueHawK said:

Well said! I noticed a story on CNN today, "woman accidentally shoots daughter mistaking her for invader". Yet will you EVER hear CNN post a story about people fending off attackers? No way, because citizens have no business defending themselves, they aren't qualified. They even believe that of UNarmed self defense! They tell you to run and/or hide! To inject a little levity, we've all watched enough horror movies to know that you run, they WILL find you, and they'll be REALLY ticked off because you made things challenging! ;-)

Heck even the airport police are unarmed and are told to Run and Hide! http://www.cnn.com/2015/12/30/us/unarmed-aviation-officers/index.html

Government: In the business of creating wimps and zombies! 

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, Cinnamon said:

*snip*

Oh right, that's what the founders want us to have according to anti-gun enthusiasts, gotta love those musket comments.

*snip*

Well, you could try informing them that it actually says "the right to bear arms"  which would cover all weapons that can be carried, but the realist in me says you'd have better luck training a cactus to meow.

Granted rights.

When some authority grants you rights it is a demonstration you are not free, but are in fact subject to an authority. In legal terms what has been granted can also be taken away.

Lincoln in his famous letter in which he states "People are born free with inalienable rights." demonstrates (as a lawyer at the time) the rights of people born under common law. Granted rights can be taken away by those who granted those rights (the authorizing body. ie the government) but people are born free as Lincoln states and it is demonstrated by babies who don't have to ask permission to move a limb or make a sound. In those days it was deemed those rights or birth came from God and no-one in the courts has ever claimed to be God so those rights can never be taken away.

Common Law rights grant you the right to privacy (it is illegal to spy on you without your permission. In this we see Lawyers in the Western world are assisting the governments of the world who spy on us by not bringing this right front and centre. They will not do so because expose of common laws rights means they are out of job.)

The right to contract or not contract with whom so ever you please.

This is the heart of the matter at hand. Under Commercial Law (the only law your government is in control of and able to set laws) you have to voluntarily submit to a contract. You cannot be compelled into one legally. Commercial Law cannot be enforced on people against their will. They have to agree to it of their own free will and when you get a Lawyer to represent you that is what you are doing. (that is why Lawyers will never come clean on how the laws work because they would be out of job)

All the US bill of rights and constitution are granted rights which cut back your natural rights to freedom and to do as you please as long as it does not adversely affect other human beings. It is a classic legal trick, with loop holes. If you didn't sign a contract agreeing to obey commercial laws they cannot be enforced upon you without your consent. If you are a cop or former cop lawyer Politician or military personal or former military personal you have entered into that agreement, the rest of us have not.

The Legal trick used against people is that of the Birth Certificate. Your parents registered you as goods as Person (which is legally defined as a corporation and your birth certificate registers your Corporation for your use under your NAME). You own your birth certificate, but because your government has claimed it under Salvage rights (abandoned without claim for over 2 weeks) then they temporarily own it and you (Your corporation NAME) is subject to commercial law until you legally claim otherwise.

None of us are legally required to submit to Commercial Law. The US constitution and Bill of Rights are for Property of the USA which cease to exist around 1933 and was replaced with USA.inc (part of six interlocking corporations which are the backbone of the corporation masquerading as the Nation formerly known as the USA.) in which people were required to register their children with Birth Certificates which enabled them to be legally property rather than Natural Persons/Living Souls/ Sovereign Entities.

Every Judge and Lawyer are engaged in deception by omission of information and fraud to obtain money (your lawyer will ask for money ). Every Judge makes an oath to not break the Law but they do so every day by not giving full disclosure which disadvantages every accused. When challenged in court over their jurisdiction over you they have to back down and they will try and get you to consent to their authority over you. At this point you offer to start Colour of Law proceeding against them (a high crime in which the legal body seeks to have authority over you which they do not have to which the penalties are some of the most severe in Law) and they will have to drop the charges against you.

Basically in summery every American has the right to bear arms outside of the Constitution, Bill of Rights and Commercial Law. Until this is make clear to the public everyone will continue to be subject to Legal Totalitarianism under Commercial Law and Government regulation.

Commercial Law cannot regulate people legally without their express consent. As soon as you get a Lawyer to represent you the courts see that as consent and the lawyer keeps their mouth shut or they would not be able to obtain money.

No sane person would submit to allowing others to have authority over them. Doing nothing is seen as giving consent under legal loop holes. You have to file paperwork and have it recorded (not registered as that is giving authority to others over you) to obtain your legal freedom. This is the silent paperwork revolution which has its roots in the UK. If everyone signed up none of us would be subject to commercial law or taxation. We could win the game without having to take a personal risk, without having to protest or get shot or beaten. But people have been psychologically conditioned into thinking they need to be regulated for "safety" when no such safety really exists under commercial laws which have never prevented a person from being murdered of stolen from etc.

We were all born Free, right up until the point where we got registered as Goods and claimed as property by our governments under Salvage rights where they kindly look after the goods until the rightful owner makes legal claim of them.

A bunch of Lawyers and Bankers conned the world. They still are.

Knowledge is Power. That is written above the door way of every Carnegie Library (my home-town had one of 2 Carnegie libraries in NZ) and that knowledge is legal knowledge. If you don't know the basics you have no power within the current system which rules the Western world. The richest people in the world don't pay personal income tax, they know they don't have to because they have legal knowledge. They always evade charges under commercial law, because they have legal knowledge. They know how the Game is played and the score is kept by Money.

3 people like this

Epic post Cinnamon, couldn't agree more.

just remember, Great minds may think alike, but fools seldom differ.

The 2nd Amendment is not a legal loophole (our liberal leaders have actually called it this).  It is for you to take notice of you tyrants!  One trespass too many and this means you!

1 person likes this

On 12/31/2015 at 1:47 PM, Cinnamon said:

Someone told me once to pick my battles, because there are so many to choose from. The carrot dangling at the end of the stick we're beaten with is called Freedom.  

Gun ownership is my current battle of choice because it seems that everything that can be done is being done to remove large swaths of people in the United States from the cloak of protection of their Second Amendment rights.  

Once, a hideous woman I was talking to was so ingrained in her liberal thinking that she must have thought I was an anti-gun liberal myself.  Because she says to me "If we can't get their guns, we'll get their bullets!  Riiight?"  After resisting the urge to inflict bodily harm on that traitorous witch, I walked away knowing a little bit more about how someone can be truly mentally ill and still free to inflict harm on society through politics.

After that incident, sure enough, they started in on the ammunition.  Made me think there was some kind of real hive mind going on there and it wasn't that great minds think alike. 

Each time a mass shooting occurred, the politicians were out in full force using the emotional aspect and the media against the people. The last few times it's happened, they were on live tv within an hour of the incidents.  Never mind who or what was behind the shootings, just make it harder for people to get a gun through tougher gun laws. 

Some states are making great strides regarding freedom in gun ownership and others are taking a stance that would be loved and much appreciated by someone like Mao.  The answer in places like California and New York is to make the victims even more helpless.  I got news for these freedom thieves, it's only a few people making all of these problems.  And there's a whole lot of speculation that they are staged events to further taking away Second Amendment rights. 

The last time I checked, not being able to defend myself was not a good thing.  How is it that there are people out there crazy enough to even try and make me believe that? The way they talk, is if they can disarm me, I'll be safer.  Now, if that doesn't go down in the annals of "shit that makes you go hmm", I don't know what will. 

So, here we are with every angle imaginable being tried legislatively to either get your guns out of your hands because of the make of the gun or make it harder to get ammunition or make up definitions for psychiatric diseases that make you too crazy to own a gun or reduce the size of a magazine to the point where you might as well be using a musket. (Oh right, that's what the founders want us to have according to anti-gun enthusiasts, gotta love those musket comments.)

The reasons we are armed in this country are many.  I prefer to think of a gun as an equalizer and a way to get someone much bigger and meaner than I am to behave themselves.  It really does work!  Especially if they're inside your house standing over you and you wake up. But for some reason (sigh) the liberal mindset will not allow them to think this way.   

They actually think that if they can remove guns from law abiding people the country will be safer for it.  That will stop mass shootings. The bad news is that there are so many guns in this country that they will never get them all and the last ones that will have guns will be criminals and government entities.  

A big argument is that we can't fight off tyranny of government with our little pea shooters, they're so much better trained, armed and organized.  They are.  There's not doubt about that.  But I also know that people who have determination, guts, persistence and a belief in something that is right and good are formidable foes.  The government knows this, too.  That is why they want to disarm the people.  

Even if you never want to own a gun, are "afraid" of guns or even hate guns, it's your duty as my fellow citizen to stand up for my Second Amendment rights.  Because one of these days, you might just need me to defend your First Amendment rights. 

Amen to that!!!

:cmicsfee:

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.