Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Ukshep

Times Square is packed with police!

8 posts in this topic

Looks like they began briefing officers. 50+ lined up and being talked to. Group is smaller now.

I am watching the second video feed and it dawned on me, it is no wonder that politicians and billionaires get away with so much crap. Good little sheep standing quietly in their pens for a dozen or more hours just to watch a mechanical ball be lowered and pretend something important just happened.

The temptation to switch over to the dark side is a powerful thing sometimes. If only I wasn't cursed with a conscience and moral center. :/ 

5 minutes ago, RabidWolf said:

I am watching the second video feed and it dawned on me, it is no wonder that politicians and billionaires get away with so much crap. Good little sheep standing quietly in their pens for a dozen or more hours just to watch a mechanical ball be lowered and pretend something important just happened.

The temptation to switch over to the dark side is a powerful thing sometimes. If only I wasn't cursed with a conscience and moral center. :/ 

I noticed that too. Sheeple in pens...... not to mention they are a prime target all bunched together. Any military analyst would be cringing right now!

1 hour ago, Ukshep said:

Any military analyst would be cringing right now!

You got that right, Shep.

1 person likes this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.