Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
rbear

Huffington Post Confused Why ISIS Doesn’t Threaten Jews

6 posts in this topic

ISIS has more important targets than Israel, such as autism centers in California.

Last Saturday, ISIS leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi finally came out with some generic “we hate Jews” statement. This is after years of having threatened and attacked literally every group on the planet – including the Japanese – but never Jews.

In an article for Huffington Post entitled “ISIS Finally Comes After the Jews,” Rabbi Shmuley Boteach admits that he too finds it very strange it took them so long to even mention the Jews.

Something I have found so surprising throughout all these events is how ISIS and their leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi have hardly made even the smallest mention of Israel or the Jews. I was waiting for that inevitable day when ISIS would declare their intentions to destroy Israel and commit genocide against the Jewish people. It’s kind of a coming of age, a rite of passage for a terrorist group when the day comes that they announce their intentions to wipe out the Israelites. But the weeks and months passed and we heard not a peep.

I was not alone in noticing this. For the last few years a favorite rumor among conspiracy theorists and haters of Israel alike has been that ISIS is actually a Mossad organization, and Baghdadi is in reality a Jew. Why else have they not done anything to harm the Jews? After all, no one can deny that, barring immediate existential threats, the Jews pretty much always receive the top honors on the genocide wish lists for terrorist organizations.

Well, it might be a conspiracy theory that Baghdadi is a Jew. It might also be true. He wouldn’t have to be a Jew, however, to be either working directly for Jews or in some type of strategic alliance with Jews.

What definitely isn’t a theory that Israeli doctors treat wounded ISIS fighters in Israeli hospitals.

cont

Fact or fiction? Pick one.

A. War on Terror 

B. Easter Bunny

C. Tooth Fairy

D. Free Puppy 

15 minutes ago, grav said:

Fact or fiction? Pick one.

A. War on Terror 

B. Easter Bunny

C. Tooth Fairy

D. Free Puppy 

Free puppy!

17 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Free puppy!

:rofl:! There's no such thing as a free puppy! Trust me on this. I have 6 now. The free wears out fast. I'm a dog foster mom. Free fleas, now that's a fact.

ISIS is another agency of tptb. It has taken over the CIA. Cryptic Mole, who has hoist himself again with his own petard, why does he keep doing that?!?!? said that time and again. The FBI is less controlled. Dunno.

I heard a radio show weeks ago, maybe Glenn Beck, where someone who was embedded with the Kurds, said they were always held back from wiping out ISIS assets, supply lines, etc. Same thing with Benghazi. Our real government, a shadowy bunch, plays both sides against the middle, which is where we're stuck. My oldest son was in Bosnia, when Clinton was in office. Boy, if I knew then what I know now, I'd have begged him to stay out of the Army. Hr was never injured, thank goodness. This terror crap is insane. And we keep falling for it. 

2 people like this

The way I heard Benghazi was Oblahblah wanted a Reagan moment and Hillary botched it up.

2 hours ago, Brio said:

The way I heard Benghazi was Oblahblah wanted a Reagan moment and Hillary botched it up.

More like the ambassador was directly involved with running arms to the bad guys and got caught. Or did our own government set him up for disposal? Hillary and BO have always been obedient puppets of the Illuminati masters.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.