Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
rbear

NY Law on “Transgender” Mental Illness

15 posts in this topic

The “transgender” mental illness which is being promoted by the controlled media all over the Western world has taken on new meaning with a law in New York City which makes it a punishable offence not to use one of the made-up “gender neutral” pronouns.

The New York City “Commission on Human Rights” has updated a law on“Discrimination on the Basis of Gender Identity or Expression” to threaten immense financial penalties against property owners who “misgender” employees or tenants.

According to the “Legal Enforcement Guidance on the Discrimination on the Basis of Gender Identity or Expression: Local Law No. 3 (2002); N.Y.C. Admin. Code § 8-102(23),” it will now be an offence to call a “transsexual person” a “he” or “she” instead of the new, made-up pronoun “zhe”—and offenders stand to be fined up to $250,000 for this “crime.”

Incidents that are deemed “willful and malicious”—in other words, made by people who correctly think that “transgender” individuals are actually just severely mentally ill—will see property owners fined up to $250,000, while “standard violations of the law”—i.e. those made even by accident—will result in a $125,000 fine.

The legislation makes it clear that property owners will have to make use of “zhe,” “hir,” and any other preferred pronoun.

The new law says:

cont

Let us take a moment of silence for New York City as it spirals down the black hole of idiocracy never to regain it's stature as a once great city. Disarmed and disingenuous it will self implode with the slightest of provocation.

37 minutes ago, Groove said:

Another attack on the first amendment. 

But a profitable one for the city.

At least someone else agree's with me that it is a mental illness. This gives me an idea for a new video. Since my opinion is based on transgenders own opinions. Maybe i should interview them. Put out a video. because they believe its a mental illness. I have several near where i live. Will have to look into this.

5 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

At least someone else agree's with me that it is a mental illness. This gives me an idea for a new video. Since my opinion is based on transgenders own opinions. Maybe i should interview them. Put out a video. because they believe its a mental illness. I have several near where i live. Will have to look into this.

You might also want to look into the role hormones play in GID.

2 minutes ago, Brio said:

You might also want to look into the role hormones play in GID.

Oh i've looked into it a lot. What i find is its mostly a mental illness except for a few cases with hormone problems. But it all becomes a hormone issue after a while. Because they get prescribed with hormone medication. The one man down my street turned into a woman. had breast implants and once complete dropped the hormone medication. He got severely depressed. The doctors answer give him more hormone medication. He refused and wanted to return to being a man. And he got angry even arrested for getting that way in the doctors office. because he felt he was just going through a phase, didnt know what was going on and they made him a woman against his will.

He has breasts still but will not dress like a woman. he is saving to get them removed.

Glad to see you call the transgender man 'him' not her, I get confused, was she a he transgender, or was he a she? He or she is what you are at birth not what the media ambiguously calls you to support PC.  Anyways, I was thinking about all the hormones in food, sure you're aware of that, and how adolescents can't control their own bodies anymore. Maybe with the advent of social media we're only more aware of it, that it was always going on at this level.

1 minute ago, Brio said:

Glad to see you call the transgender man 'him' not her, I get confused, was she a he transgender, or was he a she? He or she is what you are at birth not what the media ambiguously calls you to support PC.  Anyways, I was thinking about all the hormones in food, sure you're aware of that, and how adolescents can't control their own bodies anymore. Maybe with the advent of social media we're only more aware of it, that it was always going on at this level.

Just look at the rise in ADHD. I doubt thats a coincidence. Its in the damn food. At this point i think we'd be better of with soilant green.

2 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

At this point i think we'd be better of with soilant green.

Now there's a Freudian slip. Soylant or soilant? hmmm...

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.