Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Fourth echelon

Trump Co-Author: I Won’t Vote For “No Class” Trump

13 posts in this topic

The co-author of Donald Trump’s 2000 campaign book says the Republican front-runner is a “no class” person whose political beliefs are difficult to pin down.
Dave Shiflett appeared on the Alan Colmes Show on Fox News radio Wednesday to discuss Trump, for whom he wrote the 2000 book The America We Deserve.
“I kind of prefer author but I think he has his name on it,” Shiflett said. “Well, I put a lot of the words down but it’s his book.”
Shiflett, who described Trump’s politics in 2000 as “progressive” and “very liberal,” noted the businessman’s shift this election cycle.

http://www.buzzfeed.com/andrewkaczynski/trump-co-author-i-wont-vote-for-no-class-trump#.nxLO5gLRK

Whats funny is the more people attack Trump, the higher he goes in the Polls.

I think everyone should keep on talking trash about Trump, he will be a slam dunk for President.

All the political tactics of the past don't work in this election and it's driving the opposition crazy.

This election race is so much fun to watch. This is better than the OJ trial.

47 minutes ago, CGK said:

Whats funny is the more people attack Trump, the higher he goes in the Polls.

I think everyone should keep on talking trash about Trump, he will be a slam dunk for President.

All the political tactics of the past don't work in this election and it's driving the opposition crazy.

This election race is so much fun to watch. This is better than the OJ trial.

See Spot run. See elections suspended. More fun with Dick and Jane!

1 person likes this

23 minutes ago, Brio said:

I can't think of a better promotion than Soros hates him LOL!

Gives him street cred, don't it? :vFpL81r:

Ha Ha.
Americans are finally getting fed up with the dog and pony show.
All the names the liberals are calling Trump just don't hold weight anymore.
Racist, misogynistic, xenophobic...  so over used... a lot of us are immune to it now.

4 hours ago, Lucy Barnable said:

Ha Ha.
Americans are finally getting fed up with the dog and pony show.
All the names the liberals are calling Trump just don't hold weight anymore.
Racist, misogynistic, xenophobic...  so over used... a lot of us are immune to it now.

It's Obama's fault! In a way it is because the change we got was for the worse and it's painfully obvious that the prez is the most racist of all. Compared to the last 7 years of political correctness er oppression, The Donald tells it like it is.

BTW, I'm not a fan but I do enjoy the comments on MSM by ordinary folk that are fed up with political correctness and it's these Americans, the somewhat silent majority that win the day. They have yet to discover just how strong they really are but their time is coming. Imagine if we actually get to election day, Trump is leading in the polls and Diebold declares him the loser. Dare I say the R word? That would be a wake up call extraordinaire.

4 minutes ago, grav said:

I guess it's too early to "pre-load"election results in voting machines.

But,

http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/117/012/tumblr_lj57goZvBh1qdjdp1o1_500.jpg 

Its not even difficult to know whats going to happen with trump. Evidence, past history. All points to trump going to win. But i think he will either be killed off. Or stopped via legal means making him unable to run in certain states thus losing him the votes. And if that last one happens. It pretty much guarantees a civil war :D

That said maybe he becomes president anyway! i have the dark feeling in my gut that something just aint right! im not saying he is the devil but he may be the one to usher in the new chips! this is a deep fear i have with him. Mainly because i've dreamt of his new policy which enforces chipping of humans for immigration purposes, which gets put out across the world because it works so well in the usa. No chip! No Entry!

13 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Its not even difficult to know whats going to happen with trump. Evidence, past history. All points to trump going to win. But i think he will either be killed off. Or stopped via legal means making him unable to run in certain states thus losing him the votes. And if that last one happens. It pretty much guarantees a civil war :D

That said maybe he becomes president anyway! i have the dark feeling in my gut that something just aint right! im not saying he is the devil but he may be the one to usher in the new chips! this is a deep fear i have with him. Mainly because i've dreamt of his new policy which enforces chipping of humans for immigration purposes, which gets put out across the world because it works so well in the usa. No chip! No Entry!

His policy?

You dreamt T-man would win? I don't see that happening. It seems more likely that an orchestrated event will occur, chaos will be declared, with martial law and the next age of tyranny. Tyrannosaurus Obama. Tyrannosaurus Trump? Tyrannosaurus Hillary? No matter who, my money is on the NWO.

Just now, grav said:

His policy?

You dreamt T-man would win? I don't see that happening. It seems more likely that an orchestrated event will occur, chaos will be declared, with martial law and the next age of tyranny. Tyrannosaurus Obama. Tyrannosaurus Trump? Tyrannosaurus Hillary? No matter who, my money is on the NWO.

One of many. But never set in stone. But one thing is certain its gunna be eventful lets look at the outcomes.

Hillary becomes president = saves herself from prison time! runs the nwo if the fema wants it.

Trump becomes president = he is either awsome or chips us all to hell.

obama stays in office = we continue the charade and all get f***ed

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.