Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Ukshep

We are in for one hell of a ride! Terrorist Attacks or something else in the next 6 months? Video by shep

26 posts in this topic

I wanted to write an article but hit many walls so i got creative and slapped together a video with a voice-over. I hope it puts across my point. And i hope you enjoy it!

The one thing i forgot to mention was the economic factors. Not long now people! We are talking weeks maybe! if the stocks carry on as they have been.

4 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I agree, Shep: That's why I strongly support Americans keeping their freedoms!  I don't want to see them give up their rights to self defence like other countires have; and f*** all the PC BS; it's nothing but a pysop.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Sky Cat said:

I agree, Shep: That's why I strongly support Americans keeping their freedoms!  I don't want to see them give up their rights to self defence like other countires have; and f*** all the PC BS; it's nothing but a pysop.

Politically correctness becomes a weakness after a certain point. And is part of what has created the current set of situations!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nice video Shep! I think you are correct. This is the year when we will have to make a stand or lose everything. Lets throw a few things on the table and see what's going on.

Disease : Ebola scare, autism from vaccinations, mosquito transmitted disease, H1N1, mental illness, prescription drug dependency

Divide and Conquer:  Police distrust,  black lives matter, Hispanics, muslims

Gun control: Mass shootings

Overload the system: Welfare, refugees, open borders 

Weather control: Tornado, hurricane, floods, drought, food shortages

Financial collapse: No jobs, interest rates, stock market manipulation, fiat currency, petrodollar

Fear: Terrorist attacks

Technology: Hacking, cyber attacks, AI

Infrastructure: Crumbling roads, dams, electrical grid, ports

Military: Downsizing, remove seasoned commanders

Politics: Attack on the Constitution, Presidential election, left vs right

Oh there is so much more I could add but this is enough to make your head spin.  When you consider everything that's going on, there is little doubt something is going to explode very soon.

 

 

 

 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, CGK said:

Nice video Shep! I think you are correct. This is the year when we will have to make a stand or lose everything. Lets throw a few things on the table and see what's going on.

Disease : Ebola scare, autism from vaccinations, mosquito transmitted disease, H1N1, mental illness, prescription drug dependency

Divide and Conquer:  Police distrust,  black lives matter, Hispanics, muslims

Gun control: Mass shootings

Overload the system: Welfare, refugees, open borders 

Weather control: Tornado, hurricane, floods, drought, food shortages

Financial collapse: No jobs, interest rates, stock market manipulation, fiat currency, petrodollar

Fear: Terrorist attacks

Technology: Hacking, cyber attacks, AI

Infrastructure: Crumbling roads, dams, electrical grid, ports

Military: Downsizing, remove seasoned commanders

Politics: Attack on the Constitution, Presidential election, left vs right

Oh there is so much more I could add but this is enough to make your head spin.  When you consider everything that's going on, there is little doubt something is going to explode very soon.

Nice list! Im not even sure if we can all do much other than prepare at this point. Standing in front of the train is unlikely to stop it right now. It will just result in your being squished!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Politically correctness becomes a weakness after a certain point. And is part of what has created the current set of situations!

Oh, absolutely.  It has turned entire popultions into spineless blobs of jello who can only lash out uncontrollably with their emotions at a world they don't understand.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Sky Cat said:

Oh, absolutely.  It has turned entire popultions into spineless blobs of jello who can only lash out uncontrollably with their emotions at a world they don't understand.

now thats one hell of an explanation!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My only disagreement is that these coming "terrorist" attacks may only be elaborate hoaxes and not real events.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks Shep, I agree, if the States really go downhill, rights-wise as you say, the rest of the world is in deep trouble. I've got it on good authority that a lot of those tanks are due to be fertilizer-type explosives, that car bombings are long overdue over here. Can't see any reason they couldn't use them for gas attacked either - I'm betting on all the above. Some as ways to get the first responders in range for the others. Grrrr!

Really agree with "Standing in front of the train is unlikely to stop it right now. It will just result in your being squished!" BIGtime. Spouting about things in the general public about the Hordes, will it? It will take us private citizens to inform friends, coworkers, relatives about the real deal with that threat. That it is the exact opposite of what the majority of America has been told it is. Calmly. Logically, fact-filled truth every chance we get to share it.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Rothbard said:

My only disagreement is that these coming "terrorist" attacks may only be elaborate hoaxes and not real events.

I believe that too. But i cant be sure. I notice lots of discrepancies with events but proving its a hoax is hard. You can only really ever make it plausible.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor


Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.