Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Jewish extremism: Stabbing killed Arab baby photo at wedding causes public outcry

23 posts in this topic

It goes both ways, brother.  

http://www.breitbart.com/national-security/2015/10/21/palestinians-celebrate-medics-fail-revive-jewish-victim/

Wrong on both accounts.  It is a nasty world out there folks.  Is every Jew good?  Nope.  Is every "Palestinian" good?  Nope.  Is every American good? Nope.  I could go on and on with every country, race, religion...etc.  

The problem lies when they become more than one off situations... and pushing one off situations becomes the pushing of one's agenda.  

1 minute ago, Walk Softly said:

The problem lies when they become more than one off situations... and pushing one off situations becomes the pushing of one's agenda.  

Yes, I agree; like the perpetual theft of Palestinian land, for example.

The same land that belonged to the Jews before that?  Is that the land you are talking about?  

There has never been a country called Palestine.

It was the Jews land until the 2nd century AD when the Romans defeated them and expelled them from Jerusalem.  Historical finds all over isreal back this as fact and ironically enough, back many historical accounts of the Bible.  

1 person likes this

Just now, Walk Softly said:

The same land that belonged to the Jews before that?  Is that the land you are talking about?  

There has never been a country called Palestine.

It was the Jews land until the 2nd century AD when the Romans defeated them and expelled them from Jerusalem.  Historical finds all over isreal back this as fact and ironically enough, back many historical accounts of the Bible.  

There has never been a country called Israel either.  It is a made-up state, imposed by force (and arranged by the Rothchilds, no less.)

"The Jews" were not "there first" either, so that argument is completely mute.  "The Bible" is not a valid historical source, sorry.

Well, when historical finds coincide with historical accounts written in the bible... they do become credible.  Sorry.  

So nobody owns the land then... that means picking a side is stupid.  Two state solution then?  Just ask the Palestinians how they feel about that comprimise.  

If Isreal isn't a country... then no country is a country.  Every piece of land has been stolen from someone at some point.  

When I accepted my job, I stole that money from anyone else who interviewed or was interested for that matter.  Life is tough.  That doesn't give them the right to terrorize me for it. 

It's funny to me that some on this forum rave about how the Jews are the aggressor and the poor whittle palestinians.....  I hear the same from liberals, professors at the college I went to and the MSM.  

Then those same people will talk about how everything the MSM say is a lie.  Hmmmm... food for thought.  

1 person likes this

Just now, Walk Softly said:

Well, when historical finds coincide with historical accounts written in the bible... they do become credible.  Sorry.  

So nobody owns the land then... that means picking a side is stupid.  Two state solution then?  Just ask the Palestinians how they feel about that comprimise.  

If Isreal isn't a country... then no country is a country.  Every piece of land has been stolen from someone at some point.  

When I accepted my job, I stole that money from anyone else who interviewed or was interested for that matter.  Life is tough.  That doesn't give them the right to terrorize me for it. 

It's funny to me that some on this forum rave about how the Jews are the aggressor and the poor whittle palestinians.....  I hear the same from liberals, professors at the college I went to and the MSM.  

Then those same people will talk about how everything the MSM say is a lie.  Hmmmm... food for thought.  

You are miscontruing facts and conflating ethicities and comtemporary cultures.  There is no doubt there is a long history of The Judeans living in Judea; and, I would say "they" (people who are true Judeans) have a right to continue to live there, especially considering their historic roots in the region.  What you must pay careful attenion to is this: Judea was a fairly small piece of land (smaller than the, very new, 'state of Israel'.)  Israel is far larger than Judea ever was; being many times larger (and expanding by land theft!)

Now, if a person claims a right to land, then, that claim ought to be considered and 'handled' in a civilized manner: NOT through killing the existing inhabitants and imposing upon them intimidation.

In Paltestine, Jews and Arabs lived side-by-side for handreds of years in peace and harmony: That was, UNTIL the Zionists came along and changed things by imposition of force, including murder (1947 onwards.)  The world has the Rothchilds to thank for making it happen and it is nothing less than a divinde and conquer program.

Two state solution?  Why not a 1 state solution? (That includes everyone.  That is how it was prior to the Zionist intervention and it worked very well.)

The problem is that the Israelis have all the power because they are backed by the U.S.  They have the power to take over land and they are continuing to do it to this day, the expansion. They did not just take a small area and confine themselves to it in 1948.

They have state of the art weapons and standing armies.  They have the power to cut supply lines, which they do on a regular basis and that includes medicines all the way to cement products so no one can build anything.  They've flooded entire towns with sewage waste as punishment. The Palestinians have none of these powers and they are under occupation by the Israelis. When there is an occupier, they are bound by the Geneva Convention and are bound to stewardship of those who are occupied in a humane way. They have failed miserably in that respect and it is the largest, longest standing open air prison in the history of the world.

If we are to go back to the beginning of time to who owns property, then there's WW3. But again, the ones with the most military force will be the winners. The Brits gave Palestine to the Zionists and they had no more right to do that than they would to give my land to my next door neighbor. Zionist Israel is not a religious and righteous state, it is a political entity and that is what the Zionists wanted from the start so they could be a political player on the world's stage. It is about power.

In order to transfer property legally in modern times, you must have a metes and bounds description. And both parties have to be willing to enter into that contract. You can't just take it by force and that is what these settlements are about, taking it by force. 

If you want to know who rules you, then you must realize who you are not allowed to criticize. 

I prefer secular law, not religious law that allows any means to reach an end. Frankly, I think the only reason Israel doesn't nuke Palestine is because for one thing, the world would not stand for it and the other is that they're in such close proximity they'd also be nuking themselves. 

1 person likes this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.