Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Rothbard

Is Everything Fake? Watch this Pitiful Actor

Is this CNN Interviewee a Lying Paid Actor or Telling the Truth?   2 members have voted

1. 1. I took a quick glance at CNN to get caught up on my daily BS and this gem was the headline, but I wanted to hear what others have to say. Is this man an actor or actually a grieving father?

• Lying piece of s***
    • True grieving father

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

4 posts in this topic

He was the perfect son who had anger issues that were so bad that this semi-amnesiac dad doesn't even want to answer the freaking door, but he KNEW it HAD to be his son... he was so afraid of his son that he even warned the other tenant not to go outside her apartment. 

"I proceeded to..."  coached jargon. 

Dry crying. Wish I could pull that one off, it'd save me a lot of makeup! 

1 person likes this

Hm, it does look suspicious.
He can barely speak English and he has a speech impediment so he's bad choice for an actor.
He doesn't remember what he said to the 911 operator, doesn't remember if he told them his son had anger issues.
Yet, he remembers every little detail after the police arrived. Every word and gesture in a moment like that?
He, like so many of the others, makes crying noises but no real tears actually fall from his eyes.
Seems to me he may be another one who is trying to cash in on the death of his kid.
He wants us all to know he raised a good son? It wasn't his or his son's fault.
It's the police officers fault his kid is dead because he raised a good son.

Now, his father says he's filed a wrongful death lawsuit against the city so the situation won't get swept under the rug.

"I need the nation to know, Antonio LeGrier, father of Quintonio LeGrier, raised a good son that went to school and provided good grades and had a beautiful future in front of him that was snuffed out by inexperienced officers," he said. "That is obviously running rampant throughout the United States."

Robbed, I tell ya! Somebody gotta pay because buckets of cash brings 'em back. Maybe people are in the wrong place at the wrong time and they die...at least physically. The system that allows these lawsuits is just another illuminati joke.

1 person likes this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.