Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Hello all

6 posts in this topic

First time visiting here I figured I'd join and return to the forum world as a user.

This is Rick by the way, decided to chose a name that fits me now, if you are curious as to why I chose this name it's because I have been sucked into the nature photography world for a while now and it's definitely a hobby I take seriously. 

So how is everyone here? What's different about this place than the others? 

2 minutes ago, NatureAll said:

First time visiting here I figured I'd join and return to the forum world as a user.

This is Rick by the way, decided to chose a name that fits me now, if you are curious as to why I chose this name it's because I have been sucked into the nature photography world for a while now and it's definitely a hobby I take seriously. 

I could tell you what's different but well my opinion is biased since i run the place! so i'll let someone else!

Greetings, Rick

Just as long as you aren't this Rick!

:chuckle:

Edited by Sky Cat

1 minute ago, Sky Cat said:

Greeting, Rick

Just as long as you aren't this Rick!

:chuckle:

Ha, my rolling days are over.

11 minutes ago, NatureAll said:

Hello and welcome to the forum. What's different here is that we don't allow member abuse, we don't let our personal feelings come into play regarding content and we don't play favorites among members. We are always walking that fine line between censorship and freedom of speech and hope we are succeeding because we actually care about it. Oh, and we like to have fun too!  :cheer:

Welcome Rick,
What's different here?
The staff and the members and the vibe.
This is the only place I've ever felt comfortable joining.
The rules and guidelines are very fair and easy to follow
The owners and the mods post just like the members and they don't play favorites. 
We can talk about just about anything here as long as we do it in a polite, respectful way.
There are so many intelligent and thoughtful people willing to share what they know.
We pass around info, debate topics and sometimes just goof around.
:cheers:

2 people like this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.