Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

House REs. 560=9 - criminalization of ant-Islam SPEECH

22 posts in this topic

Guys, don't know if you saw this or not, but it's frigging scary!

https://www.congress.gov/bill/114th-congress/house-resolution/569/text

Another attempt to limit "Hate" speech. ONLY if it's Anti-Islam speech. If this thing were to pass, ANY speech saying Islam is anything but harmless, violent, perverted, whatEVER would be ILLEGAL. Not sure the penalties, but this is a complete gutting of the First Amendment!!!

http://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/261268/house-democrats-move-criminalize-criticism-islam-robert-spencer

:onfire:

:onfire::onfire::onfire:

Your "government" is getting out of hand.  The whole notion of "hate speech" and "hate crimes" are, of course, Orwellian double-speak.

Everyone is just as free to hate as they are to love, and a crime is a crime is a crime.  No need to label 'some crimes' "special".

Step by step, inch by inch... and lately, leap by leap.

Everybody thinks Christianity is so evil, but we're about the only group not trying to criminalize hate speech against us or force conversions.

1 person likes this

14 minutes ago, Challenger said:

Step by step, inch by inch... and lately, leap by leap.

Everybody thinks Christianity is so evil, but we're about the only group not trying to criminalize hate speech against us or force conversions.

Yup. Truly unbelievable that all the liberally-bent folks, the atheist, heck, the Satanists are completely blind to the most restrictive, intolerant insanity that is Islam. Granted, shouldn't surprise us, should it? Discernment is a rare thing these days. Heck, discernment? Blind as intentionally mutated laboratory rats in deep space.

Edited by BlueHawK

What???? And 82 democrap co-sponsors of the bill too?

RESOLUTION

Condemning violence, bigotry, and hateful rhetoric towards Muslims in 
                           the United States.

Whereas the victims of anti-Muslim hate crimes and rhetoric have faced physical, 
        verbal, and emotional abuse because they were Muslim or believed to be 
        Muslim;
Whereas the constitutional right to freedom of religious practice is a cherished 
        United States value and violence or hate speech towards any United 
        States community based on faith is in contravention of the Nation's 
        founding principles;
Whereas there are millions of Muslims in the United States, a community made up 
        of many diverse beliefs and cultures, and both immigrants and native-
        born citizens;
Whereas this Muslim community is recognized as having made innumerable 
        contributions to the cultural and economic fabric and well-being of 
        United States society;
Whereas hateful and intolerant acts against Muslims are contrary to the United 
        States values of acceptance, welcoming, and fellowship with those of all 
        faiths, beliefs, and cultures;
Whereas these acts affect not only the individual victims but also their 
        families, communities, and the entire group whose faith or beliefs were 
        the motivation for the act;
Whereas Muslim women who wear hijabs, headscarves, or other religious articles 
        of clothing have been disproportionately targeted because of their 
        religious clothing, articles, or observances; and
Whereas the rise of hateful and anti-Muslim speech, violence, and cultural 
        ignorance plays into the false narrative spread by terrorist groups of 
        Western hatred of Islam, and can encourage certain individuals to react 
        in extreme and violent ways: Now, therefore, be it
    Resolved, That the House of Representatives--
            (1) expresses its condolences for the victims of anti-
        Muslim hate crimes;
            (2) steadfastly confirms its dedication to the rights and 
        dignity of all its citizens of all faiths, beliefs, and 
        cultures;
            (3) denounces in the strongest terms the increase of hate 
        speech, intimidation, violence, vandalism, arson, and other 
        hate crimes targeted against mosques, Muslims, or those 
        perceived to be Muslim;
            (4) recognizes that the United States Muslim community has 
        made countless positive contributions to United States society;
            (5) declares that the civil rights and civil liberties of 
        all United States citizens, including Muslims in the United 
        States, should be protected and preserved;
            (6) urges local and Federal law enforcement authorities to 
        work to prevent hate crimes; and to prosecute to the fullest 
        extent of the law those perpetrators of hate crimes; and
            (7) reaffirms the inalienable right of every citizen to 
        live without fear and intimidation, and to practice their 
        freedom of faith.

https://www.congress.gov/bill/114th-congress/house-resolution/569/text?format=txt

Legislation, Laws, and Acts

There are four types of legislation: bills, joint resolutions, concurrent resolutions, and simple resolutions.

Bills: The principal vehicle employed by lawmakers for introducing their proposals (enacting or repealing laws, for example) in the Senate. Bills are designated S. 1, S. 2, and so on depending on the order in which they are introduced. They address either matters of general interest ("public bills") or narrow interest ("private bills").

Joint Resolution: Designated "S. J. Res." and numbered consecutively upon introduction, with one exception itrequires the approval of both chambers and is submitted (just as a bill) to the president for possible signature into law. The one exception is that joint resolutions are used to propose constitutional amendments. These resolutions require a two-thirds affirmative vote in each house but are not submitted to the president; they become effective when ratified by three-quarters of the States.

Concurrent Resolution: Designated "S. Con. Res." and numbered consecutively upon introduction is generally employed to address the sentiments of both chambers, to deal with issues or matters affecting both houses, or to create a temporary joint committee. Concurrent resolutions are not submitted to the president and thus do not have the force of law.

Simple Resolution: Designated "S. Res.," simple resolutions are used to express nonbinding positions of the Senate or to deal with the Senate's internal affairs, such as the creation of a special committee. They do not require action by the House of Representatives.

http://www.senate.gov/pagelayout/legislative/d_three_sections_with_teasers/bills.htm

Which kind of resolution is that one? Also, don't forget that they've been passing resolutions for ages trying to make criticizing Israel into hate speech as well. Here's my take on all of them, act like a f***ing murdering terrorist, I don't care what religion/race you are and that's what I'm going to call you!

2 people like this

I spit on this bill. and will ignore it and incur fines. I'll just start a effin crowdfunding campaign and f*** em!

I aint got nothing to lose lol!

2 people like this

19 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Which kind of resolution is that one? Also, don't forget that they've been passing resolutions for ages trying to make criticizing Israel into hate speech as well. Here's my take on all of them, act like a f***ing murdering terrorist, I don't care what religion/race you are and that's what I'm going to call you!

Oh SHEW, thanks, I panicked! So so far more or less a "Statement of dislike" - Sorry guys! Well, it'll happen soon, but for now we have time to get ready when they try for REAL!

Just now, BlueHawK said:

Oh SHEW, thanks, I panicked! So so far more or less a "Statement of dislike" - Sorry guys! Well, it'll happen soon, but for now we have time to get ready when they try for REAL!

You're just posting what these idiots are thinking and what they would do if they got their way.  I am so sick of these damn Democrats and their libotomized (no misspelled!) brains. They need to be put in mental institutions!

2 people like this

Any other religion and i might agree a little. But islam has a history and its book is stained with the blood of innocents. IT CAN GO f*** ITSELF! For while some may be peaceful they are the minority of the religion. And that is a fact! Look at the darn history and what goes on. THEY REPRESENT ISLAM! the same way crusaders REPRESENTED CHRISTIANITY! And most will cut off your f***ing head and scream for allah. and that is the cold hard truth. I should know i live in the uk. the new capital of the muslim world order. Complete with no-go zones. And political correctness in every corner!

1 person likes this

Not a fan of either of these guys but I can't dispute what they are saying.

My favorite part, "It's their culture. Well, to hell with their culture." - Richard Dawkins.

11 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Any other religion and i might agree a little. But islam has a history and its book is stained with the blood of innocents. IT CAN GO f*** ITSELF! For while some may be peaceful they are the minority of the religion. And that is a fact! Look at the darn history and what goes on. THEY REPRESENT ISLAM! the same way crusaders REPRESENTED CHRISTIANITY! And most will cut off your f***ing head and scream for allah. and that is the cold hard truth. I should know i live in the uk. the new capital of the muslim world order. Complete with no-go zones. And political correctness in every corner!

Here's what tolerance will get you!

UK couple convicted of plotting terrorist attack

http://www.cnn.com/2015/12/29/europe/uk-couple-convicted-terror-charges/index.html

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.