Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JibbyJedi

K-Talk Taboo Conspiracy - Boston Hoaxathon, 911, Fake News with David Weiss of DITRH

6 posts in this topic

What a monster this video was to make.  Also kept locking up at 99% processing & upload with no going beyond that number, so lots of extra time was wasted playing games with the Matrix assholes giving everyone shit who speak out online.  Should have been up 10 hours ago but nope, nothing ever goes the way you plan them in this arena.

Hope you guys enjoy, this one covers a lot of topics.

@Rothbard @grav @Han sole @Challenger @McWest @yaknow @Everyone else who cares

3 people like this

It's a shame tv is full of :poopywb4: instead of shows like this.  Imagine a YT ct channel.

Yes, I'm kidding. The truth and nothing but the truth -- must NEVER revealed to the peeps. :eatingpopcorn:

1 person likes this

@JibbyJedi im finished uploading all that you have too. Links to your channels etc added too! man those videos took forever!

1 person likes this

3 hours ago, Rothbard said:

That must have taken forever.  Thanks for all of the hard work!

Thanks man.  What seems to take the longest is the lagging from lack of adequate RAM & the BS forces causing error issues.  Waiting an hour for processing takes an hour, getting stuck at 99% then waiting half hour to see if it finishes, then having to reprocess it, then upload times = 2-3 hours wasted there alone.  I fly out with the material but my cpu is slow & my opposition is massive, it can't keep up with my brain.  Waiting on RAM still, coming from China so who knows when it'll get here lol.

1 hour ago, grav said:

It's a shame tv is full of :poopywb4: instead of shows like this.  Imagine a YT ct channel.

Yes, I'm kidding. The truth and nothing but the truth -- must NEVER revealed to the peeps. :eatingpopcorn:

There's lots of CT Youtube channels now though, many many hours of stuff to watch, pretty much has become my only TV really.... besides my Sunday night shows like Walking Dead, Family Guy, Ash vs Evil Dead.... I watch maybe 4-5 shows.   If we get kicked off the radio we'll have to move to podcasts so we'll make that work nice I'm sure, can be unedited too so Han can speak freely.

48 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

@JibbyJedi im finished uploading all that you have too. Links to your channels etc added too! man those videos took forever!

Thanks Shep.   I got 2 more hours worth I'm working on from last week's show with Jarrah While & Crrow777, then we got the top FE guy on this Thursday so that show might not take as long to do, already got tons of FE imagery downloaded and he will definitely bring in lots of view counts because he rarely does shows, I think he's done one alleged radio show and is going to do ours so that will put TC on the map & radar for sure.

1 person likes this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.