Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Fourth echelon

North Korea second most-powerful man sent to work in mine for "ideological reeducation"

3 posts in this topic

SEOUL, Dec. 28 (UPI) -- North Korea's Choe Ryong Hae is serving a sentence in the mines of South Pyongan Province, where he is receiving "ideological reeducation."

Choe, North Korea's Workers' Party Secretary and formerly Pyongyang's No. 2 man, was purged in early November for a power plant malfunction near Mount Paektu.

A source inside North Korea told South Korean outlet CBS No Cut News Monday that Choe had been sentenced to hard labor at a mine, and dismissed previous South Korea reports Kim Jong Un had sent the 65-year-old Choe to a cooperative farm.

http://www.upi.com/Top_News/World-News/2015/12/28/North-Korea-second-most-powerful-man-sent-to-work-in-mine-for-ideological-reeducation/6171451316752/?spt=mps&or=2

Wonder if he suggested fat boy too worldly and taking more than his communistic allotted share of the edible wealth? :DWsKVPL:

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.