Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Ukshep

ISIS Threatens to Carry out Attacks in Morocco on New Years’ Eve (Updated - More Locations - Be safe)

45 posts in this topic

and so it begins! I would say this is an extension of the news that came about days ago about an imminent threat in europe.

Taroudante – Morocco reportedly figures among the list of countries threatened to be a target of ISIS’ chemical attacks on New Year’s Eve.

“Intelligence services of various European countries have published reports in which they detail ISIS’ plan to attack several capitals of countries that are members of the coalition against this organization,” Arabic daily Assabah reported in its Monday issue.

According to the Moroccan daily, Morocco is among these countries where ISIS plans to carry terrorist attacks on December 31.

The extremist group did not specify the nature of the attacks, but reports by intelligence services said that terrorists could use sarin gases known to be extremely lethal.

In an audio message that surfaced online on Saturday, a man identified on ISIS-affiliated social media accounts as ISIS leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, threatened Israel and mocked the Western coalition aligned against his group.

The audio message was regarded by international media as a tool “to boost the jihadists’ morals,” encouraging them to commit more attacks against the U.S.-led coalition.

http://www.moroccoworldnews.com/2015/12/176245/isis-threatens-to-carry-out-attacks-in-morocco-on-new-years-eve/

Im reminded of the propane tank thefts and cant help but wonder. Can sarin gas be put into propane tanks without killing the guy in the process or wasting the gas? Just a stray thought is all.

If you were really going to drop some chemical bombs on a specific target on a certain day would you announce it in advance? Even those silly extremists aren't that stupid.

"Morocco" is probably a code name or code place. The ants are scrambling on both sides of the hill.

1 minute ago, YourMom2 said:

If you were really going to drop some chemical bombs on a specific target on a certain day would you announce it in advance? Even those silly extremists aren't that stupid.

"Morocco" is probably a code name or code place. The ants are scrambling on both sides of the hill.

Code name.  That is what I was thinking as well.  Sarin gas... I'll believe it when I see it.  Thanks goodness my wife is perfectly happy spending this new years at home just our fam.... Ofcourse it helps my cause that she is very preggo amd not in the mood for crowds.  

45 minutes ago, YourMom2 said:

I stay home as well......too many amateurs on the road. Oh, and congrats!

Wise move guys! I'm still amazed more didn't happen over Christmas - but of course that might be intentional,  to make people feel safer on New Years. Congratulations in advance http://www.conspiracyoutpost.com/profile/716-walk-softly/

Keep them both safe!

Edited by BlueHawK

I'm confused.

99% of the population of Morocco is muslim. So, they want to kill their muslim brothers who wont get 72 virgins because they were murdered? Only jihadist who kill themselves in battle against the infidels get the 72 virgins. This is a recruiting tool how?

22 hours ago, CGK said:

I'm confused.

99% of the population of Morocco is muslim. So, they want to kill their muslim brothers who wont get 72 virgins because they were murdered? Only jihadist who kill themselves in battle against the infidels get the 72 virgins. This is a recruiting tool how?

You just tried to find logic in a group that explodes themselves o.o; Just sayin'.

Also, because it never gets old:

Buckle your seat belt kiddos... 

A bit of advice if I may.  Shep, feel free to remove if this isn't the place.  I'm working on a thread for off topic that I'll get around to posting one of these days.

If you are gonna be out and about, here is some advice.

Be Friggin aware of your surroundings.  Get off your phone. Look at people, look them in the eyes.  You can tell a lot about a person by doing that. 

Know your exits. Seriously.  Know where they are.

Know the limitations of people you are with and care about.

Don't get sucked into large stagnant crowds.  Nothing good comes from stagnant crowds or water.

Have a get home bag in your vehicle.  Only put in the essentials.  Your goal is to get home.

Don't be a coward.  Bad guys like cowards.  Take a deep breath.  Stay calm and find your exit.  Don't lose your peeps though!  

Stay safe.  Even you guys/gals I argue with... I want to continue after new years amd beyond!!

2 people like this

39 minutes ago, Walk Softly said:

Buckle your seat belt kiddos... 

A bit of advice if I may.  Shep, feel free to remove if this isn't the place.  I'm working on a thread for off topic that I'll get around to posting one of these days.

If you are gonna be out and about, here is some advice.

Be Friggin aware of your surroundings.  Get off your phone. Look at people, look them in the eyes.  You can tell a lot about a person by doing that. 

Know your exits. Seriously.  Know where they are.

Know the limitations of people you are with and care about.

Don't get sucked into large stagnant crowds.  Nothing good comes from stagnant crowds or water.

Have a get home bag in your vehicle.  Only put in the essentials.  Your goal is to get home.

Don't be a coward.  Bad guys like cowards.  Take a deep breath.  Stay calm and find your exit.  Don't lose your peeps though!  

Stay safe.  Even you guys/gals I argue with... I want to continue after new years amd beyond!!

Awesome post! Thanks! Oh, and I have to go to the store...just in case! 

1 person likes this

Add this into the mix...

The annual New Year's Eve festivities and fireworks in the heart of Brussels have been cancelled for security reasons, the mayor announced on Wednesday, as the Belgian capital remains on high alert over a possible terror threat.

"Unfortunately we have been forced to cancel the fireworks and all that was planned for tomorrow (Thursday) evening and that would have brought a lot of people together in the centre of Brussels, following a risk analysis by the crisis centre," mayor Yvan Mayeur told Belgian broadcaster RTBF.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.