Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
CGK

Weather As A Weapon

19 posts in this topic

The world is under attack!  The want everyone to focus on muslin terrorists instead of the real terrorists.  Weather is being used as a Weapon against all of us and we are losing the war.

Here is a great video which talks about a Popular Science Magazine article from 1958. They began the war against humanity over 60 years ago. Now they are trying to sell everyone on the Global Warming fairy tale in order to cover up whats really going on.

Wake up folks...

1 person likes this

They supposedly had laws to prevent that sort of thing, but who knows if they are being enforced.

Theories are that you can pick up electrical energy with a radio, and if you have a directional finder, you can point to the activity of the nearest lightning storm.  Now if there were just a way to point the electrical energy back at the storm and make it do some bizarre things, you might have something more effective than what was it shooting salt at it? 

Maybe it's not that the meteorologist can't predict the weather, it's the weather modifiers making the poor chap look bad. 

Probably much longer than 7 decades. How is it that we have relatively stable temperatures that support predictable agriculture? I don't doubt that a steering committee exists but it seems possible that whatever entity controls the sun and the moon phases also controls the atmosphere for governments to play with. Humans have been at their mercy for a very long time.

When was the last time terrorists destroyed a 1000 homes in the USA? Never! But those in control of the weather destroyed over 1000 homes in Texas this weekend and killed 11 people.

The country wide death toll from the weekend storms currently stands at 48 with more storms in progress. 300 rivers are at flood stage and blizzards are taking its toll too.

http://www.wunderground.com/news/storms-tornadoes-christmas-week-december-21-28-2015

You tell me whats a greater threat to life and limb - Isis or weather?

The Convention consists of ten articles which, inter alia, prohibit the States Parties from engaging in military or any other hostile use of environmental modification techniques having widespread, long-lasting or severe effects as the means of destruction, damage or injury to any other State Party (article I), and require States Parties to undertake to consult one another and to co-operate in solving any problems which may arise in relation to the objectives of, or in the application of the provisions of, the Convention (article V, paragraph 1).

http://legal.un.org/avl/ha/cpmhuemt/cpmhuemt.html

1 person likes this

14 minutes ago, CGK said:

When was the last time terrorists destroyed a 1000 homes in the USA? Never! But those in control of the weather destroyed over 1000 homes in Texas this weekend and killed 11 people.

The country wide death toll from the weekend storms currently stands at 48 with more storms in progress. 300 rivers are at flood stage and blizzards are taking its toll too.

http://www.wunderground.com/news/storms-tornadoes-christmas-week-december-21-28-2015

You tell me whats a greater threat to life and limb - Isis or weather?

I have standing water in my yard...not "normal" for this time of year and certainly different than the quickie storms that used to blow through here 30 years ago. Remember blue norther's in the winter?

Climate change is another weapon/tax foisted upon the peasants and sanctioned by the UN one world government. Expect more storms as Texas rebels from the fed. Are they trying to cause our guns to rust??

Weather can be used as a weapon and as a tool. I hope the tech eventually helps to keep the entire planet at a stable climate so more food can be grown. And people can have rain. and a better life. But im a dreamer! doubt it shall ever happen. The only time shit is balanced is when humans are not around.

4 minutes ago, YourMom2 said:

I have standing water in my yard...not "normal" for this time of year and certainly different than the quickie storms that used to blow through here 30 years ago. Remember blue norther's in the winter?

Climate change is another weapon/tax foisted upon the peasants and sanctioned by the UN one world government. Expect more storms as Texas rebels from the fed. Are they trying to cause our guns to rust??

You got that one right mom...Texas is being flooded on purpose!

We have been keeping weather records in Texas for 117 years and 2015 is the wettest year on record, exceeding the “normal” annual rainfall by nearly 300%

http://www.iweathernet.com/dallas-fort-worth/dfw-2015-is-the-wettest-year-on-record-for-dallas-fort-worth

1 minute ago, Ukshep said:

Weather can be used as a weapon and as a tool. I hope the tech eventually helps to keep the entire planet at a stable climate so more food can be grown. And people can have rain. and a better life. But im a dreamer! doubt it shall ever happen. The only time shit is balanced is when humans are not around.

Tis better that no-one interfere with Earth's weather, no matter how "well-meaning" they may be.  Nature can take care of itself and, if allowed-to, it would take care of humans too.

Just now, Sky Cat said:

Tis better that no-one interfere with Earth's weather, no matter how "well-meaning" they may be.  Nature can take care of itself and, if allowed-to, it would take care of humans too.

true. but eventually we will reach a state technologically and spiritually as to not abuse the power.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.