Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Redlistvet

Instant criminals, just add government

9 posts in this topic

So now the fine people of the government have come up with another way of creating even more criminals. 

Own a semi auto firearm? Do not pass go. Go straight to jail.  

But of coarse this only applies to the little guy and won't affect politicians. Imagine secret service running around with revolvers.  You thing Hilarity would want to be protected this way, nope.

The problem with this new bill is two fold.

First is the insane amount of firearms that are out there. Some thing like 270 million guns are in the hands of every day Americans. While yes some own just on gun, and others own more, that would mean (just halving the number) 130 million instant criminals. Of coarse the .gov would do a mandatory turn in program but how many gun owners would really participate. And with those that don't, how would they round up those guns and owners?

Second is the changing of our Constitution.  Yes I know the Constitution can be amended and changed, its no easy task. Even if you are against the second amendment this should scare you. If they can change the second amendment, they can change any of them. 

http://www.infowars.com/new-ban-bill-hits-congress-targets-semi-automatic-rifles-handguns-to-ensure-that-the-right-to-keep-and-bear-arms-is-not-unlimited/

:onfire: They will never stop trying. If this bill gets passed by this Congress, they should all be locked up for treason.

You mean to tell me that all the illegal crap they're trying to get away with and drag across the border, wouldn't have a chance against a man with a gun behind every blade of grass?  Is this their only reason for doing this?  It's all the damn criminals running this country that deserve what they get.  Our criminal leaders are inviting more criminals over here to help keep things under wraps.  Disarm yourself and make yourself and easier target for the criminals who are still going to get the guns no matter what the law. Our leaders wouldn't have to be responsible for their crimes if that happened.  Maybe the tide is turning when our leaders know that their day is coming.  They keep trying to be hush hush about something big they have in store for us, but I think they know they are running around in some deep, deep, Pelosi!  They could nuke the country, but that's not really practical, so the next best thing is just gun control.  With everyone that possesses a gun, that's just not going down easy. 

Never had any time for U S gov but plenty for the american people. Keep yourselves armed - it's your only way to defend yourselves against your oppressors.

Many peoples have no defence against their cfiminal goverments

11 hours ago, Redlistvet said:

So now the fine people of the government have come up with another way of creating even more criminals. 

Own a semi auto firearm? Do not pass go. Go straight to jail.  

But of coarse this only applies to the little guy and won't affect politicians. Imagine secret service running around with revolvers.  You thing Hilarity would want to be protected this way, nope.

The problem with this new bill is two fold.

First is the insane amount of firearms that are out there. Some thing like 270 million guns are in the hands of every day Americans. While yes some own just on gun, and others own more, that would mean (just halving the number) 130 million instant criminals. Of coarse the .gov would do a mandatory turn in program but how many gun owners would really participate. And with those that don't, how would they round up those guns and owners?

Second is the changing of our Constitution.  Yes I know the Constitution can be amended and changed, its no easy task. Even if you are against the second amendment this should scare you. If they can change the second amendment, they can change any of them. 

http://www.infowars.com/new-ban-bill-hits-congress-targets-semi-automatic-rifles-handguns-to-ensure-that-the-right-to-keep-and-bear-arms-is-not-unlimited/

Lol! Yeah this is comical! So their trying to make the entire population outlaws? I guess if we're all outlaws then there's no reason not to join the revolution! I mean it's apparent that they need to disarm us but what happens if they wake up all of the sleeping masses? Is that a war they really want to wage? I don't see this happening but I've been wrong before. I guess we'll have to wait and see.

Stalin was big into gun confinscation. So was Hitler. And Mussiolini. Mao o.o Basically every "politician" in history that asks for your defensive tools seems to share a common theme of then commiting mass murder. There is literally no way this will work. It will force a people vs. system situation in which no one wins except the nWo as they come in and clean up in the name of the UN and Peace.  

1 person likes this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.