Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Ukshep

Do you create your own content on youtube? have something to say about the world?

12 posts in this topic

Do you create your own content on youtube? have something to say about the world?

Then you may pm me and i will Upload and share your video's help get the word out best i can. I ask that the content is not offensive and follows our site guidelines. But big and small i would like to help spread your message!

Its about time a ct site stood its ground and helped share its userbase's opinions in video format. I can handle the intro-outro's and can create an  image to promote with the video if all you want to do is provide a recording of you talking.

1 person likes this

Just now, Han sole said:

Get your beep machine out 

hehe. I spoke to jibby about some of the stuff you guys did. in the process of doing it all now. 10 videos or so.

1 person likes this

2 minutes ago, Redlistvet said:

So would this be a under a COP channel with user submitions like the threads here?

yeh i would upload it to our channel here, add a intro/outro for our site - Maybe a user submission specfic intro if its used enough then include a description giving credit if on your own channel. and promote it myself to help get it exposure.

I wouldn't mind taking you up on your offer UKshep! I teach traditional Yoga, and I'm planning on recording some short seminar type videos on physical heath, meditation, and other Yogic topics. This is the website I have for myself right now: traditionalkriyayoga.com 

I have my own YT channel, but it really wouldn't reach many people besides the students I already instruct. Having help from you guys would really let me reach out to those who are looking for the kind of information I offer.

1 person likes this

9 minutes ago, YourMom2 said:

Please filter the selfie videos. Thanks!

obviously they have to be ct related in some way :D

18 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

obviously they have to be ct related in some way :D

Selfies are part of the larger mind control/programming/distraction agenda perpetuated by the MSM.

Seems to be aiding in population control a tiny bit as well. (suicide by selfie in dangerous locations)

:cheers:

3 minutes ago, RabidWolf said:

Selfies are part of the larger mind control/programming/distraction agenda perpetuated by the MSM.

Seems to be aiding in population control a tiny bit as well. (suicide by selfie in dangerous locations)

:cheers:

Selfies are boring! I'd rather read text than watch someone sitting in front of a camera....blah blah blah with only their opinion. The radio shows are different, usually have a static image and require listening, not begging for attention visually and offer a dynamic between 2 or more people.

Selfies go back to Roman times where one's identity has a place in society seen through the eyes of others. It's evident in social media with the number of likes, downvotes, hit counters. etc. all aimed at popularity/approval to gain standing/identity in the world. Without all of that programming you can just BE, do your own thing without seeking approval.

1 person likes this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.