Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

American Voters Care Not About Facts, Position, Platform or History

6 posts in this topic

Truly amazes me still that women love Bill Clinton. My ragingly liberal ex-wife loved him - and she could NOT say WHY! Brains of steel... sieves, those people. Sadly true about Trump to, I'd vote for him if it were between him & Clinton, but would I really want a loudmouth bully, who in one speech says he has many Muslim friends, and they are Wonderful People, the next, kill their families? No way, I really wish there were better choices for Republican candidates... well, there ARE, but could they actually win? Seriously doubting it :JSfrXsb::JSfrXsb::JSfrXsb::JSfrXsb::JSfrXsb::JSfrXsb:

2 minutes ago, BlueHawK said:

Truly amazes me still that women love Bill Clinton. My ragingly liberal ex-wife loved him - and she could NOT say WHY! Brains of steel... sieves, those people. Sadly true about Trump to, I'd vote for him if it were between him & Clinton, but would I really want a loudmouth bully, who in one speech says he has many Muslim friends, and they are Wonderful People, the next, kill their families? No way, I really wish there were better choices for Republican candidates... well, there ARE, but could they actually win? Seriously doubting it :JSfrXsb::JSfrXsb::JSfrXsb::JSfrXsb::JSfrXsb::JSfrXsb:

Crazy stuff.

Yeah, American politics seems to be little more than a popularity contest. WZuENg4.gif:jmpndlms:

It's largely the case because of NI5ml7m.gif which is 100% owned by the  pBeFbOf.gif

It's a pity Ron Paul isn't running.  He's about the best choice America had in a long time.

32 minutes ago, Sky Cat said:

Crazy stuff.

Yeah, American politics seems to be little more than a popularity contest. It's largely the case because of NI5ml7m.gif which is 100% owned by the  pBeFbOf.gif

It's a pity Ron Paul isn't running.  He's about the best choice America had in a long time.

Aye, the elder Paul is a bit of a Truther himself B-) Sadly, he was just too logical and had too much common sense for most of America's taste :JSfrXsb:

6 minutes ago, BlueHawK said:

Aye, the elder Paul is a bit of a Truther himself B-) Sadly, he was just too logical and had too much common sense for most of America's taste :JSfrXsb:

:IGly6RW:
...however, fear not, COMMON SENSE WILL EVENTUALLY WIN!!! ysEynhv.gif

14 minutes ago, BlueHawK said:

:yah:

yep he made too much sense and people just didn't want to listen. And those people I like to call DA's dumb a$$'s 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.