Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Fourth echelon

See What 1 Tablespoon of Apple Cider Vinegar Does for Your Weight, Cholesterol and Blood Sugar Levels

4 posts in this topic

Vinegar. You probably don’t know it, but it is one of the oldest flavoring agents in history. In fact, residue from vinegar has been detected in vessels that go as far back as 3000 BC.

Since the 1950s, apple cider vinegar, a variation of this acetic acid that is derived from apples, has been a popular liquid that has been used for its health benefits. Dr DeForest Clinton Jarvis, the author of Folk Medicine, popularized apple cider vinegar (ACV, as it is often referred to) when he shared its amazing health benefits.

Apple cider vinegar has been linked to providing a plethora of health benefits; the most notable of which include lowering cholesterol and blood sugar levels, as well as aiding in weight loss. If you’re trying to bring down any of these three components, keep on reading to learn how apple cider vinegar can help you.

http://worldtruth.tv/see-what-1-tablespoon-of-apple-cider-vinegar-does-for-your-weight-cholesterol-and-blood-sugar-levels/

it cured my hypotension problem. had dizzy spells..no more

2 people like this

Vinegar is amazing stuff, I used it by the bucket for everything. The secret to the best potato salad ever is adding 2 tsp of apple cider vinegar.

i had bouts of dizziness and once fell down  2 years ago. the doctor gave me a sedative called meclazine..but the side effects made me very drowsey so i stopped. and a friend told me about organic vinegar and its healing properties. so i tried it. its not 100% effective mind you. i still have some dizziness during high stress times.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.