Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Fourth echelon

mcdonalds..to die for

6 posts in this topic

‘I’ll kill you right now’: Florida man opens fire at McDonald’s restaurant after dispute over order escalates

An argument over food at a Miami-Dade fast food restaurant escalated into gunfire on Saturday, NBC6 reports.

The incident happened at a McDonald’s restaurant at about 12:30 p.m. local time in Miami-Dade. Witnesses told the station it started when an older man yelled at another customer, telling him that his order was ready.

This led to an argument that escalated, witnesses said.

“[They were] talking stupid to each other, then [the suspect] took out the gun and said, ‘I’ll kill you right now,'” witness Wilder Smith told WSVN.

http://www.rawstory.com/2015/12/ill-kill-you-right-now-florida-man-opens-fire-at-mcdonalds-restaurant-after-dispute-over-order-escalates/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+TheRawStory+%28The+Raw+Story%29

1 person likes this

Only in Miami. Lol. 

I used to live in Miami and still laugh at the Florida man jokes. Hah. 

19 hours ago, Storm cat said:

@Lucy Barnable

:laugh: but seriously though, mcdonalds has the best damm cheeseburger and fries. *drool

I'll have to take your word on that. lol
I hope you're refraining from Morrgellons McNuggets though.

:wink:

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.