Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Zimmer101

Hello good people! I come in peace and bearing a gift.

11 posts in this topic

Allow me to introduce myself! My name is Dylan (Zimmer is a pseudonym). I originally found your fine forum by chance from following some flat earth related links. I'm really not a very active forum participant, but I've got a good feeling about this place. 

What occupies most of my time is teaching authentic Yoga. Here's an introduction to authentic yoga that I put together on my site: http://www.traditionalkriyayoga.com/about/ The information I put together isn't generally available online, which is why I said I came with a gift :)

See y'all around! 

Edited by Zimmer101
1 person likes this

well hullo zimmer101. welcome, and please enjoy your stay on here. i tried yoga before, but i dont have any patience

Thank you for the warm welcome! 

4 hours ago, Storm cat said:

well hullo zimmer101. welcome, and please enjoy your stay on here. i tried yoga before, but i dont have any patience

That a real common problem! lol The thing is, one of the benefits of Yogic practice is.. More patience! Funny how it works..

14 hours ago, Zimmer101 said:

Thank you for the warm welcome! 

That a real common problem! lol The thing is, one of the benefits of Yogic practice is.. More patience! Funny how it works..

this aging body of mine..i dont think i can restart yoga. but i do stretching exercises every morning.

3 hours ago, Storm cat said:

this aging body of mine..i dont think i can restart yoga. but i do stretching exercises every morning.

Well, one good thing is that Yoga doesn't really have anything to do with contorting the body or physical ability. The poses you see people do in Yoga classes is about 1% of what the practice is! You can even practice yoga without doing the poses at all lol you still need to do something to care for the physical body though (exercise, basic physical activity, nutrition, etc..).

Edited by Zimmer101

when i was much younger, my nutrition was terrible. it consisted of chips, sweet desserts, lots of startchy rice and potato..even late night snacking. i went from 160 to 200 pounds! iam now 150. i suffer from mild hypotension and scoliosis.

On December 28, 2015 at 9:46 PM, Storm cat said:

when i was much younger, my nutrition was terrible. it consisted of chips, sweet desserts, lots of startchy rice and potato..even late night snacking. i went from 160 to 200 pounds! iam now 150. i suffer from mild hypotension and scoliosis.

I also went through a long period of serious unhealthy habits! Pizza multiple times a week, almost no water besides sugary drinks, etc.. Poor nutrition really makes life harder than it has to be lol You mentioned that you do some stretching exercises? What kind? If you don't mind me asking :P

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.