Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Ukshep

Oh shit! European capitals warned of possible terror attack before New Year

20 posts in this topic

I guess this article is confirmation of what i and many others have expected on or after Christmas and through January!

Vienna: Vienna police said on Saturday a "friendly" intelligence service has warned numerous European capitals of the possibility of a shooting or bomb attack before the New Year, pushing police across the continent to increase security measures.

"Several possible names of potential attackers were mentioned, which were checked, and the investigation based on (these checks) has so far yielded no concrete results," Vienna police said in a statement, some six weeks after 130 people were killed in Islamist bombing and shooting attacks in Paris.

"In the days before Christmas a warning was sent out by a friendly (intelligence) service to numerous European capitals, saying that it could come to an attack involving explosives or a shooting between Christmas and the New Year in crowded spaces," the statement said.

Vienna police were not immediately available for further comment.

The warning from the intelligence service, which the statement did not name, pointed to a higher threat level than "the general abstract" level cited earlier, Vienna police said, asking Austrians for their understanding for more controls.

http://www.smh.com.au/world/european-capitals-warned-of-possible-terror-attack-before-new-year-20151226-glvaho.html

or

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/dec/26/vienna-police-alert-attack-warning-christmas

1 person likes this

Dreamed last night I had too much egg nog and did snow angels and now it's snowing so I think I'll go make my dream come true.

5 minutes ago, Brio said:

Dreamed last night I had too much egg nog and did snow angels and now it's snowing so I think I'll go make my dream come true.

I'm confused as of late. since the 20th i've not had one dream or vision and i cant remote view shit. I get a blank mind. Not sure why! Its just strange as hell!

My grand father had a dream I was killed. He has never had such dreams. Let's hope I die well.

Edited by thedudeabides
1 person likes this

2 hours ago, Ukshep said:

I'm confused as of late. since the 20th i've not had one dream or vision and i cant remote view shit. I get a blank mind. Not sure why! Its just strange as hell!

Then when the lucid dream happens, and it will, own it.

1 person likes this

2 hours ago, Ukshep said:

Same here. No visions and I can't RV at all. It's unusual.
I've had very few dreams the past few weeks and they fade so fast I don't remember any of it.
I do have a feeling it's about to down though. I sense chaos and tension all around.

Muslim “Refugee” Admits: My Main Goal Is to “Islamize” Europeans

We’ve been told they’re fleeing war. But some Muslim migrants entering Europe are apparently bringing war — a war for the hearts and minds of Westerners. And one Syrian migrant has admitted as much, telling an Arabic television station (see video below) that he wasn’t driven to the Old World mainly by fear of death or Da’esh (ISIS), but by a desire to Islamize Europeans.

http://www.thenewamerican.com/world-news/item/22182-muslim-refugee-admits-my-main-goal-is-to-islamize-europeans

6 minutes ago, Lucy Barnable said:

Same here. No visions and I can't RV at all. It's unusual.
I've had very few dreams the past few weeks and they fade so fast I don't remember any of it.
I do have a feeling it's about to down though. I sense chaos and tension all around.

Muslim “Refugee” Admits: My Main Goal Is to “Islamize” Europeans

We’ve been told they’re fleeing war. But some Muslim migrants entering Europe are apparently bringing war — a war for the hearts and minds of Westerners. And one Syrian migrant has admitted as much, telling an Arabic television station (see video below) that he wasn’t driven to the Old World mainly by fear of death or Da’esh (ISIS), but by a desire to Islamize Europeans.

http://www.thenewamerican.com/world-news/item/22182-muslim-refugee-admits-my-main-goal-is-to-islamize-europeans

They no longer seem to even Bother with subterfuge. They believe themselves so superior to the Kafir we can't possibly stop them. "Inshallah" - Allah willing, as they believe he controls everything, and even if they fail, their fracked-up minds think they've won.

Just caught this in Germany, Christians beaten in Berlin after Christmas celebrations: http://www.breitbart.com/london/2015/12/26/christians-beaten-in-berlin-after-xmas-day-celebrations-i-am-muslim-what-are-you-shouts-attacker/

5 minutes ago, BlueHawK said:

They no longer seem to even Bother with subterfuge. They believe themselves so superior to the Kafir we can't possibly stop them. "Inshallah" - Allah willing, as they believe he controls everything, and even if they fail, their fracked-up minds think they've won.

Just caught this in Germany, Christians beaten in Berlin after Christmas celebrations: http://www.breitbart.com/london/2015/12/26/christians-beaten-in-berlin-after-xmas-day-celebrations-i-am-muslim-what-are-you-shouts-attacker/

I wonder what we're not hearing about now that Germany has shut down free.. um, hate speech on social media.
It's unbelievable that they whine and cry discrimination, racism or Islamophobia when they behave this way.
But you're right, in their minds they're not responsible for their their own actions. Allah commands them.

I think I've posted this before but you haven't read it it's a great article.

“How Islam Creates Psychopaths,” by Nicolai Sennels

The eminent Danish psychologist Nicolai Sennels has studied the ideology of Islam and how it affects Muslims. He has concluded it creates monsters/psychopaths

Here he writes:

https://robertlindsay.wordpress.com/2014/08/07/how-isalm-creates-psychopaths-by-nicolai-sennels/

I used that link because it doesn't have any icky pictures.

1 person likes this

10 hours ago, Lucy Barnable said:

I wonder what we're not hearing about now that Germany has shut down free.. um, hate speech on social media.
It's unbelievable that they whine and cry discrimination, racism or Islamophobia when they behave this way.
But you're right, in their minds they're not responsible for their their own actions. Allah commands them.

I think I've posted this before but you haven't read it it's a great article.

“How Islam Creates Psychopaths,” by Nicolai Sennels

The eminent Danish psychologist Nicolai Sennels has studied the ideology of Islam and how it affects Muslims. He has concluded it creates monsters/psychopaths

Here he writes:

https://robertlindsay.wordpress.com/2014/08/07/how-isalm-creates-psychopaths-by-nicolai-sennels/

I used that link because it doesn't have any icky pictures.

Very good explanation on the psychology behind the rampant insanity that is Islam! I'm hoping with all I have that such "hate" speech gutting of the First will not happen in the States, but it's frighteningly possible! :onfire:

Refugee influx 'organized invasion'

"A large majority of the illegal migrants are young men in good health, and single. I wonder why these men are not taking up arms to fight for the freedom of their countries against Islamic State," said Zeman in his Christmas message to the Czech Republic released on Saturday.

This is what I've been thinking all along but who (Soros?) and why?

Many don't understand that the constitution is merely a contract with government that states that government recognizes our unalienable rights, and promises not to infringe on them... Right now, the US government is in serious breach of contract, but there is no legal recourse, because the government will never incriminate itself, and will always rule on the side of their own interests. That is precisely why the REAL important document here is the Declaration of Independence...The Declaration of Independence tells us what to do about tyranny, the 2nd amendment is the tool to do so. With that said, when a government comes after your last form of recourse, it has become the tyranny that has to be abolished. I bet Shep wishes that they had the 2nd amendment there today. Shep, What would you tell any Americans here that might be taking the right to bear arms for granted today?

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.