Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DarkKnightNomeD

DEMOCRATS INTRODUCE BILL TO BAN ALL ASSAULT WEAPONS

2 posts in this topic

H.R.4269 - Assault Weapons Ban of 2015

To regulate assault weapons, to ensure that the right to keep and bear arms is not unlimited, and for other purposes

https://www.congress.gov/bill/114th-congress/house-bill/4269/text

I don't have much to say, read the bill.

"I've read the bill. I don't think they can realistically expect it to pass, especially through a red Congress. They're going to use its failure to fuel another down the road."

-

19 minutes ago, DarkKnightNomeD said:

H.R.4269 - Assault Weapons Ban of 2015

To regulate assault weapons, to ensure that the right to keep and bear arms is not unlimited, and for other purposes

https://www.congress.gov/bill/114th-congress/house-bill/4269/text

I don't have much to say, read the bill.

"I've read the bill. I don't think they can realistically expect it to pass, especially through a red Congress. They're going to use its failure to fuel another down the road."

Wow. A little English lesson for Democrats:

" A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. "

Infringed: "to encroach upon in a way that violates law or the rights of another" -merriam-webster

Yet another treasonous act by "elected" officials. No militia would be an effective force these days with such severely limited weapons.

1 person likes this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.