Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Fourth echelon

Pope delivers Christmas message to persecuted Christian 'martyrs'

5 posts in this topic

VATICAN CITY –  Pope Francis issued a Christmas Day prayer that recent U.N.-backed peace processes for Syria and Libya will quickly end the suffering of their people, denouncing the "monstrous evil" and atrocities they have endured and praising countries that have taken in refugees.

Speaking from the central balcony of St. Peter's Basilica, Francis issued a plenary indulgence for all Catholics in hopes of spreading the church's message of mercy in a world torn by war, poverty and extremist attacks. The sun-soaked St. Peter's Square was under heavy security, as it has been since the Nov. 13 Paris attacks by Islamic extremists that left 130 dead.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2015/12/25/pope-encourages-un-backed-peace-deals-for-syria-libya-praises-those-who-welcome.html?intcmp=hpcmt

I've never understood how a supposed man of God can have such a security force when Jesus walked the earth telling everyone to not be afraid. I guess he feels like he has so much to lose including eternal life.

This is why I dumped religion and stopped going to church because they have so little faith...always begging for money and afraid the bills won't get paid.

5 minutes ago, counterintelligence said:

I wonder if the poop has to read from a teleprompter like 0bama does. 

was going to give a like for that CI..but im tapped out.:bSLfSaC:

13 hours ago, YourMom2 said:

I've never understood how a supposed man of God can have such a security force when Jesus walked the earth telling everyone to not be afraid. I guess he feels like he has so much to lose including eternal life.

This is why I dumped religion and stopped going to church because they have so little faith...always begging for money and afraid the bills won't get paid.

Religious people are the most fearful people around, because that's what (espcially the Abrahamic) religion(s) is/are all about.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.