Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Fourth echelon

This Is What Happened When a White Man Spat on a Woman Wearing Hijab

9 posts in this topic

When the unthinkable happens to you in a public place, the hope is that some anonymous strangers will come to your defense. But when Iqra Mohamed, a 20-year-old Muslim woman who lives in London, says she was spat on by an unidentified white man on a public bus, no one came to her defense. Instead, according to Mohamed’s account, people laughed.

“A white man spat at me in a buss of people and kept on cussing me out cause of my hijab while people smiled a laughed along,” she tweeted from an account that has since been made private. 

http://news.yahoo.com/happened-white-man-spat-woman-162728265.html

i think thats appalling the way others didnt come to her aid..only laughed?

That story just screamed "fake" for me including the photo of the attractive Muslim woman wearing full makeup.

The media wants us to believe they are just poor victims.

1 person likes this

This is what happened when a black man hit a Jewish man:

NYPD probing if assault on Jewish college student at Brooklyn campus was hate crime

He was talking with three classmates when a man bumped him from behind, police said.
-----
“Why are you doing this?” the student asked, and the man, who is black, told him, “I don’t like Jewish people, I don’t like white people,” an NYPD spokesman said.
http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/nyc-crime/hate-crime-probed-brooklyn-jewish-campus-assault-article-1.2476571

This is what happens when Multiculturalism is forced.

First they came for the Muslims, but I was not a Muslim...

1 person likes this

Complete sham. I've noticed the last couple stories like this that they involve spitting upon. How common is this - you don't even see serious "right wingers" doing that to homosexuals here in the States, Do we? Nope, completely middle-eastern form of insult. NOT buying it, "Islamaphobia" is a completely invented "hatred", shoved into mainstream belief to play the "Victim Card" game.

1 hour ago, BlueHawK said:

Complete sham. I've noticed the last couple stories like this that they involve spitting upon. How common is this - you don't even see serious "right wingers" doing that to homosexuals here in the States, Do we? Nope, completely middle-eastern form of insult. NOT buying it, "Islamaphobia" is a completely invented "hatred", shoved into mainstream belief to play the "Victim Card" game.

I know, after over a decade of the US dropping bombs on them.. (for what, please remind me?) their victim hood is so fake.

14 minutes ago, Brio said:

I know, after over a decade of the US dropping bombs on them.. (for what, please remind me?) their victim hood is so fake.

Yes... they are such victims.  Just like black people in America.  So much racism and hate directed at them. Sarcasm off.  Both groups share the same problem.  They can't garner any real sympathy or support because of what they do to their OWN people.

http://m.spiegel.de/international/world/a-660619.html

And that was from 2009.  I can only imagine how much worse it is now thanks to ISIS.  

1 person likes this

10 minutes ago, Walk Softly said:
  1. MoYes... they are such victims.  Just like black people in America.  So much racism and hate directed at them. Sarcasm off.  Both groups share the same problem.  They can't garner any real sympathy or support because of what they do to their OWN people.

http://m.spiegel.de/international/world/a-660619.html

And that was from 2009.  I can only imagine how much worse it is now thanks to ISIS.  

Mohamed got things rolling all the way back at Mecca. He and his band of literal highway robbers came to town, and started harassing the other groups. Insulting their beliefs, their Ancestors, then started ambushing their caravans. The peaceful folk, VERY "multicultural", put up with This even, as it was the "holy month" - which all the groups there agreed not to have any fighting during - Mo or his henchmen Killed someone during a raid. Mo even tried to turn this around to make it sound like it was the nonbeliever's fault. Came back and slaughtered em. "Poor poor Muslims, those mean unbeleivers defended themselves, and, a WORSE crime, they didn't convert.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.