Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Fourth echelon

hullo everyone im back

10 posts in this topic

so sorry for leaving so abruptly without a word. hope i can be welcomed back and pick up from where i left off. i got to thinking of cop after the previous forum i was on shut down few days ago, give me gossip (gmg). i know of 2 friends who are on lop who are ex gmgers who might find cop more neutral than loppy..ill refer them over here asap. anyway, merry christmas and happy new year

3 people like this

good seeing you guys. you probaley heard about the shutdown ..its all over loppy. reminded me of the DJ incident. iam in process of referring at least 6 members. prepare incoming!

WELCOME BACK Storm(Cat):chuckle:!!! :cheer::cheer::cheer:

It's good to see you around again.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you too.

5 hours ago, Storm64 said:

good seeing you guys. you probaley heard about the shutdown ..its all over loppy. reminded me of the DJ incident. iam in process of referring at least 6 members. prepare incoming!

Yeh i heard about it. Wish more info was available. Conflicting reports about who killed themselves. I know 1 of the supposed people and i aint heard from them in a week so im a little worried.

1 person likes this

5 hours ago, Ukshep said:

Yeh i heard about it. Wish more info was available. Conflicting reports about who killed themselves. I know 1 of the supposed people and i aint heard from them in a week so im a little worried.

That's what I was told. Bulling and they killed them self. That one if the this people don't say. Must be a bit of truth for it. 

1 person likes this

good ol meow, sheppy and sole. good seeing cop is still plugging along as usual. and now you have an app. nice

1 person likes this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.