Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JibbyJedi

Merry Xmas COP'ers

14 posts in this topic

This comes from the heart, where I always speak from.  A Jedi heart.

:cheer:

:padllbli:

:64pwFDH:

:grouphug:

Make the most of your holiday season.  

2 people like this

:tomcruise:

In the end after all this... the only thing that really changes for any of us is how we treat one another.

Which from the looks of things out there can only get better from here, lol.

Thank you.... and same to you guys, and the rest of you all here.

I don't care what everyone says about us.... we may suck at many things but we have it where it counts.... I'll let you know what that is when I figure that out, lol.

Happy Saturnalia everyone.

May The Force Be With You All This Holiday.

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, JibbyJedi said:

Thank you.... and same to you guys, and the rest of you all here.

I don't care what everyone says about us.... we may suck at many things but we have it where it counts.... I'll let you know what that is when I figure that out, lol.

Happy Saturnalia everyone.

May The Force Be With You All This Holiday.

We have soul in a mass manufactured world full of boring sameness. Visit a department store and you'll find Star Wars crap merchandise by the container load for people who think it's cool to have the exact same shit as everyone else.

We do not suck!!!

1 person likes this

A Merry Christmas to all, and may 2016 not be as doomy as people think it'll be. A special blessing to all those without family to be with, we'll do what we can here! :grouphug:

"Just as Moses lifted up the serpent in the desert, so also must the Human be lifted up, so that everyone who trusts in him may have eternal life. Likewise, since God loved the world, he also gave his unique Son so that everyone who would trust in him would not be destroyed but have eternal life. For God did not dispatch his son into the world to pass judgment on it, but to save it through him." ~Jesus, who is the Reason for the Season

1 person likes this

:merryxmas:

Merry Christmas y'all. Thanks too every one of you that posts some really interesting thought provoking ideas.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.