Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mario Stalin

Donated for christmas

11 posts in this topic

Donated for christmas, I sent you 15 euro.

Hope it helps.

i dont post much but i appreciate the site and i see your donations are low.

1 person likes this

I gave 20 bucks to a stranger today. She said she got a dog from the pound for her son for Christmas and it ended up having heart worms so she had to take back to the pound. Then she said she was out 70 dollars because the pound wont give a refund.

She was working the cash register at a store I was in. I took 20 bucks out of my wallet and said, here put this towards a new dog for your son.  She kept saying, I cant accept your money.  With that, the next 2 people in line also took out a 20. We ended up giving her 60 bucks and left her standing at the register in  tears.

Thanks for the donation to COP Mario. That's a nice gesture because this place doesn't run on air.  It's Christmas and giving always feels good at this time of the year.  At least for me it does.

2 people like this

29 minutes ago, Mario Stalin said:

Donated for christmas, I sent you 15 euro.

Hope it helps.

i dont post much but i appreciate the site and i see your donations are low.

Thanks for the donation. We've been down this month and last. But we have some saved money saved so its not a big deal.

Once again thanks for the donation.

I will however need to move this to off-topic!

16 minutes ago, CGK said:

I gave 20 bucks to a stranger today. She said she got a dog from the pound for her son for Christmas and it ended up having heart worms so she had to take back to the pound. Then she said she was out 70 dollars because the pound wont give a refund.

She was working the cash register at a store I was in. I took 20 bucks out of my wallet and said, here put this towards a new dog for your son.  She kept saying, I cant accept your money.  With that, the next 2 people in line also took out a 20. We ended up giving her 60 bucks and left her standing at the register in  tears.

Thanks for the donation to COP Mario. That's a nice gesture because this place doesn't run on air.  It's Christmas and giving always feels good at this time of the year.  At least for me it does.

I had a nice experience myself today. I was shopping in town and had to buy food for the pets. So i was carrying a sack of bird feed among other things and some guy in his seventies stopped me he says would you like a hand carrying this while you do the rest of your shopping i was like yeh thanks. So he followed me and carried stuff and i gave him £10 and went home.

But when i got home i found a £50 note in the sack of bird feed. I'm guessing the old bugger had poked a hole in the bag and slipped me some cash. So im up £40 and he helped me carry shit. Quite surprised!

Nice guy!

1 person likes this

1 minute ago, Ukshep said:

I had a nice experience myself today. I was shopping in town and had to buy food for the pets. So i was carrying a sack of bird feed among other things and some guy in his seventies stopped me he says would you like a hand carrying this while you do the rest of your shopping i was like yeh thanks. So he followed me and carried stuff and i gave him £10 and went home.

But when i got home i found a £50 note in the sack of bird feed. The older bugger had poked a hole in the bag and slipped me some cash. So im up £40 and he helped me carry shit.

Nice guy!

WOW! Thats nice.

1 minute ago, CGK said:

WOW! Thats nice.

I know. This is the first time this has happened. Im not used to it. Im normally the one doing it. I used to pinch smokes off my mother when i was way younger. And as i got older i wanted to make up for it so i'd slip money into her purse when she was in the bath :D And she still doesn't know hehe. Karma man!

I'm heading up to the fire station in the morning and dropping off a turkey. Most people take food and gifts to the police station thinking its going to save them from a ticket sometime. I take gifts to the fire house because If I'm ever injured, they are the ones who show up with the paramedic truck. LOL

35 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Thanks for the donation. We've been down this month and last. But we have some saved money saved so its not a big deal.

Once again thanks for the donation.

I will however need to move this to off-topic!

Happy to help

Last Christmas a friend and I gathered up a bunch of winter coats and drove around looking for (who we call) troopers, others call them homeless. I put a couple $1 scratch tickets in the pockets. We gave away 7 or 8. Nice feeling to drive past the park and see your old jacket keeping someone warm.

I'll be glad to donate if I manage to not get myself banned any time soon :blush:

1 person likes this

11 hours ago, Brio said:

Last Christmas a friend and I gathered up a bunch of winter coats and drove around looking for (who we call) troopers, others call them homeless. I put a couple $1 scratch tickets in the pockets. We gave away 7 or 8. Nice feeling to drive past the park and see your old jacket keeping someone warm.

I'll be glad to donate if I manage to not get myself banned any time soon :blush:

It isn't very easy to earn a banishment here. We are very tolerant as far as Conspiracy forums go and so as long as you read & understand the forum rules & Code of Conduct (http://www.conspiracyoutpost.com/guidelines/) you shouldn't have anything to worry about. 

Oh, and welcome to the forum! 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.