Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
AnonG

TSA Can Now Force You To Go Through The Body-Scanner

13 posts in this topic

tsa-body-scanner-sample-1280x720.jpg

() On your next trip your flight might include a mandatory trip through the body scanner, since the US government is quietly changing the opt-out rules for searches. In a document published earlier this month, the Department of Homeland Security outlined an update to the Advanced Imagery Technology protocols used by the TSA at US airports, by adding a clause which allows officers to force travelers go through the controversial machines.

Before these changes, even though the body scanners were present at many airports across the country, travelers were free to choose to opt-out of the process. Billed as a privacy consideration, it meant a physical screening was mandatory, but alleviated concerns held by some that the technology could “see them naked” and store photographs of that.

Now the option is being diluted, though not completely suspended. 

More with Video http://beforeitsnews.com/police-state/2015/12/tsa-can-now-force-you-to-go-through-the-body-scanner-video-2666.html

I have a family member who is a TSA agent. She said the other day the body scanner showed an area in some guys butt that needed to be investigated.

They took the guy for a body search and found a roll of cash, 3 grand shoved up his butt. Must have been drug money or he thought he was  human ATM.  ha ha ha

19 minutes ago, CGK said:

I have a family member who is a TSA agent. She said the other day the body scanner showed an area in some guys butt that needed to be investigated.

They took the guy for a body search and found a roll of cash, 3 grand shoved up his butt. Must have been drug money or he thought he was  human ATM.  ha ha ha

It used to be that currency contained traces of cocaine but I guess it's something else these days......

More radiation exposure...

Airport body scanners 'could give you cancer', warns expert

Full body scanners at airports could increase your risk of skin cancer, experts warn.

The X-ray machines have been brought in at Manchester, Gatwick and Heathrow.

But scientists say radiation from the scanners has been underestimated and could be particularly risky for children.

They say that the low level beam does deliver a small dose of radiation to the body but because the beam concentrates on the skin - one of the most radiation-sensitive organs of the human body - that dose may be up to 20 times higher than first estimated
-----
He says children and passengers with gene mutations - around one in 20 of the population - are more at risk as they are less able to repair X-ray damage to their DNA.
-----

'If all 800 million people who use airports every year were screened with  X-rays then the very small individual risk multiplied by the large number of  screened people might imply a potential public health or societal risk. The  population risk has the potential to be significant.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-1290527/Airport-body-scanners-deliver-radiation-dose-20-times-higher-thought.html#ixzz3vCJSwIuO 

6 minutes ago, YourMom2 said:

Yep, another reason why I no longer fly.

Neither do I. 
I'd rather spend days in the car if I have to.

1 person likes this

19 minutes ago, Lucy Barnable said:

More radiation exposure...

Airport body scanners 'could give you cancer', warns expert

Full body scanners at airports could increase your risk of skin cancer, experts warn.

If you knew what commercial airplanes were allowed to carry in their cargo bins, well lets put it this way, body scanners are the least of your worries.  Radioactive medical supplies are routinely placed on commercial flights. Yep, those packages with "danger radiation" on them are sitting right under your feet on the plane.

Just now, CGK said:

If you knew what commercial airplanes were allowed to carry in their cargo bins, well lets put it this way, body scanners are the least of your worries.  Radioactive medical supplies are routinely placed on commercial flights. Yep, those packages with "danger radiation" on them are sitting right under your feet on the plane.

:ohmy:

I thought that stuff had to be disposed of in some super careful way.
Not transported around willy nilly. Heck, they lose luggage all the time!
Air plains are filthy anyway. I almost always got a cold after would I fly.

Just now, Lucy Barnable said:

:ohmy:

I thought that stuff had to be disposed of in some super careful way.
Not transported around willy nilly. Heck, they lose luggage all the time!
Air plains are filthy anyway. I almost always got a cold after would I fly.

Lucy, I have another family member who works in air cargo. After she told me what sort of crap they load onto passanger planes I freaked out.

Hell they don't even require cargo handlers to wear radiation detection devices like they do for  X-ray techs working in a hospital. Most airlines have outside contractors who handle their air cargo now. Its a free for all in cargo. Oh the drug dogs walk through once or twice a day but that's about it.

3 minutes ago, CGK said:

Lucy, I have another family member who works in air cargo. After she told me what sort of crap they load onto passanger planes I freaked out.

Hell they don't even require cargo handlers to wear radiation detection devices like they do for  X-ray techs working in a hospital. Most airlines have outside contractors who handle their air cargo now. Its a free for all in cargo. Oh the drug dogs walk through once or twice a day but that's about it.

That's crazy!
They practically strip search passengers "to fight terrorism" but they put them at extreme risk with lack laws regarding toxic waste.

:lulz3:

LOL b*tches can try making me go thru one of those M. effers, they won't like how far I can take things too.

I was a caller on Alex Jones back in 2010 about these fkn scanners, I also busted him and infowars on using a fake body scanner image, they used that woman with the gun negative image thing, I reversed the negative and saw it came out full color.... they took a clip art pic of a naked woman, pasted a gun on her waist, and just made it a negative image and called it body scanner images.

8 minutes ago, JibbyJedi said:

LOL b*tches can try making me go thru one of those M. effers, they won't like how far I can take things too.

I was a caller on Alex Jones back in 2010 about these fkn scanners, I also busted him and infowars on using a fake body scanner image, they used that woman with the gun negative image thing, I reversed the negative and saw it came out full color.... they took a clip art pic of a naked woman, pasted a gun on her waist, and just made it a negative image and called it body scanner images.

I can see A.J. doing that, no one likes him anymore, he is one of them, a "Gate Keeper". If you want to call him that, I don't trust him, I notice people are staying away from him as well.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.