Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
grav

Us vs the Matrix, the willing suspension of disbelief

6 posts in this topic

Many of us hard core conspiracy thinkers feel like pariahs, which we are.

We're actually skeptics, doubters, nit-picking questioners who see holes in the fabric of what is supposed to be reality. We do not trust our governments for one cotton-pickin' minute.

All these idiotic wars -- War on Terror, War on Drugs, War on Women (sheesh!), etc. are just Wars on Sheeple, those dumbass people who don't know that Big Brother is taking them on a rough ride.

If we open our big mouths, which I am prone to doing, f&f look at us as if we just grew horns and bounced off the walls. How dare we question the status quo? We MUST believe that modern medicine is good, that taxes are justified to pay soldiers to kill people in other countries, that the game isn't rigged. yadda yadda

Samuel Taylor Coleridge was a great writer --probably ignored in English classes nowadays -- who wrote about the human imagination as a kind of poetic faith in the impossible. He called it "the willing suspension of disbelief."

That is, we can accept fairy tales, monster movies, and insane world events, because our minds feed on various desires. In other words, I don't know.

Maybe it's the way our brains are wired. My sisters love eating out, playing slot machines, watching sports, the soft life. Never a serious thought in their simple little minds. When I speak a tiny fraction of what I suspect, they yell at me and tell me I'm crazy. And gullible, for "believing" crazy things on the internet. And in the books I read.

And what is their source of information? tv, Judge Judy, MSM, Dancing with Stars, etc. 

Hell, neither of them has seen The Matrix, Truman, and other sci-fi-ish movies that come close to telling the truth artistically.

I keep hearing that more people are waking up from the dreamworld created by the tptb-Illuminati-NWO.

Maybe so, but too slowly. The gate will crash down before there are enough woke-up people to stop the final solution. See, the sheeple actually think the Nazis lost the war. huh uh, no way.

Does anyone else do the same thing -- open mouth, insert foot, open mouth again, insert other foot?

1 person likes this

Does anyone else do the same thing -- open mouth, insert foot, open mouth again, insert other foot?

​Not so much these days. I find that I don't have a whole lot to say any more. But I hear ya, I've experienced plenty of 'does not compute' faces and desperate scrambles to change the topic of conversation.

At my age I don't bite my tongue like I used to. But here's the larger issue.

If we don't make an attempt to spread the word, how can we expect people to see the world for what it is? It has taken me many years to get to the point that I can see, somewhat, the strings that control the puppets. It starts with science, not the stuff in books that passes for science. And no one wants to go to that boring place. Politics and the rest of the matrix come from that boring starting point, real science.

You can't separate the conspiracy topics; if you believe in even one of the deceptions of the Matrix, then you still have one foot stuck in their quicksand.

Belong to a political party, deception.

Believe in a religion, deception.

Consider yourself a patriot, deception.

Trust the medical profession, deception.

At my age I don't bite my tongue like I used to. But here's the larger issue.

If we don't make an attempt to spread the word, how can we expect people to see the world for what it is? It has taken me many years to get to the point that I can see, somewhat, the strings that control the puppets. It starts with science, not the stuff in books that passes for science. And no one wants to go to that boring place. Politics and the rest of the matrix come from that boring starting point, real science.

You can't separate the conspiracy topics; if you believe in even one of the deceptions of the Matrix, then you still have one foot stuck in their quicksand.

Belong to a political party, deception.

Believe in a religion, deception.

Consider yourself a patriot, deception.

Trust the medical profession, deception.

​yes, people want to pick and choose which deception(S) appeal(s) to them, and then disparage the rest... unless they enjoy being deceived by all of them...

Crazy shit going down!! 

Crazy to us, not them.

There's method in their madness. AND EVIL.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.