Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Rothbard

Are the Jews Primarily Behind Anti-Semitism?

9 posts in this topic

I never really thought about this but Jews created Eric Cartman.  They created the "insane" "conspiracy theorist" anti-Semite in order to create a false image of persecution.  Pathetic tactics!

1 person likes this

Eric's tiradealone has me lmao, so yeah, idk this dude's statement yet, but God bless that shit is worth an upcvote lol The best.

Edit: I watched the whole thing. Only entertaining part was Cartman. Jews run the media!? Someone call the COPs e.e

Edited by Last1oftheJedi
I eat brains o.o

@Rothbard@Last1oftheJedi

It's a Jew World Order, they run everything. (I don't mean to sound like bear)

I came across something today, almost 1000 pictures, snap shots, screen shots, highlighted information, ect. Pictures of articles, research and what not. It's freaking nuts, I could upload it to Imgur, or pm you the link to download it so you can check it out if you want to. I am thinking of making a thread but I would put it in Off-Topic.

4 minutes ago, DarkKnightNomeD said:

@Rothbard@Last1oftheJedi

It's a Jew World Order, they run everything. (I don't mean to sound like bear)

I came across something today, almost 1000 pictures, snap shots, screen shots, highlighted information, ect. Pictures of articles, research and what not. It's freaking nuts, I could upload it to Imgur, or pm you the link to download it so you can check it out if you want to. I am thinking of making a thread but I would put it in Off-Topic.

They admit it. I'd show my Paul Heyman on Stone Cold's podcast after this statement, but since it's no longer on COP (I looked, for reals, all my from profile to the forum itself. maybe i'm blind. if so, aid me. What Jesus woudl do).

But so what?

I get it. Numbers may or probably or whatever adjective that makes ya cum, of Jews killed in camps was shifty. Fine. So be it, Jedi. Now answer me why we all wear tags unless we're straight aryans that still believe in Odin.

I've worked the numbers, they're not as far off as holohoxers want you to believe., but they got a point, the number grows and grows as time passes, to the point, math don't fit. And ya know what? ANY ASSHOLE CALLING TO THE DEATH OF ANYONE BASED ON ANYTHING IS A *****. I yelled it. Use your words, son. Stop supporting genocide and stand up for the only real reason. Jesus. Bible is true. And ever Jedi knows it except for those God said were blinded Jews. (That's literal word dropped and I promise no likes given. *triple DX chop*)

They could be all i know for sure is Jews have a strange way of life. They have a secret order within the community most do not know about. and im not talking about the elites or whatever groups may exist.

Im talking about the plan. They had no nation to call their own so they went and took control of key places in ALL NATIONS! to protect themselves. At some point it went to shit. Because once they had orchestrated ww2 and were given palestine. They changed the stance from survival and strengthening to destruction of the world.

And that plan is in action now.

2 minutes ago, DarkKnightNomeD said:

@Last1oftheJedi @Rothbard

I forgot to mention for people to read Revelations 3:9

I know the verse, friend. I know there are snakes on the plane. I just also know how to tell if someone is simply a passenger or a snake. But better than me, you. So while I know what you ment, in this age, what you say can be broadened to create a lie. I simply stand, with my sword of the word, to protect that line, and insure we all are on the same page in the only book that matters, that being the book of life. 

3 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

They could be all i know for sure is Jews have a strange way of life. They have a secret order within the community most do not know about. and im not talking about the elites or whatever groups may exist.

Im talking about the plan. They had no nation to call their own so they went and took control of key places in ALL NATIONS! to protect themselves. At some point it went to shit. Because once they had orchestrated ww2 and were given palestine. They changed the stance from survival and strengthening to destruction of the world.

True Jews don't have a strange way of life, pagans, under any shade or false doctrine, now those ******* be crazy. That said, UK, you're the boss, what happened to my Heyman clip? I'll repost, it's wwe, youtube and me approved. That's alot of "it's okay to show it" seals.  o.o; Public domain + Free use = Me presenting at my best til I get better tools. ^.^

6 hours ago, Ukshep said:

GOG, MAGOG AND THE KINGDOM OF THE KHAZARS

conspiracyoutpost.com/topic/6295-gog-magog-and-the-kingdom-of-the-khazars/

Some figured it out before without the ^, just didn't have it in order like the above exactly. Many people are going to be hoodwinked, and I am not sure if faith in the bible will save them without proper interpretations. "like a thief in the night"

While I do have to say that the last days may be bad, I am also aware that hopefully things will be fixed. They should be also for 1k years as said in the Bible, but then again there is the total destruction first so idk.

3 minutes ago, rbear said:

GOG, MAGOG AND THE KINGDOM OF THE KHAZARS

conspiracyoutpost.com/topic/6295-gog-magog-and-the-kingdom-of-the-khazars/

Some figured it out before without the ^, just didn't have it in order like the above exactly. Many people are going to be hoodwinked, and I am not sure if faith in the bible will save them without proper interpretations. "like a thief in the night"

While I do have to say that the last days may be bad, I am also aware that hopefully things will be fixed. They should be also for 1k years as said in the Bible, but then again there is the total destruction first so idk.

One is Turkey - Who is the other? Saudi Arabia? Isreal? USA?

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.