Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Cinnamon

The Satanic Temple in detroit performs NATIONS FIRST STATE SANCTIONED Satanic Ceremony IN HISTORY

8 posts in this topic

Published on Dec 22, 2015

They said "All Hail the New American Era, All hail the eternal rebel in all of us, hail satan"!

On December 19, 2015, The Satanic Temple of Detroit held a Satanic ceremony on the steps of the state Capitol in Lansing, Michigan. Transcript of the ceremony speech can be found here:

http://thesatanictempledetroit.com/wp...

http://thesatanictempledetroit.com/

:facepalm:  Sick Sick Sick people !

Father God is going to so burn this country down . And I am thinking that Obama will be the match he will use .

More useful idiots! Shouldn't the Muslim community be offended by this demonstration and be staging a protest?

The black and white flags are a nod to the illuminati.

2 minutes ago, YourMom2 said:

More useful idiots! Shouldn't the Muslim community be offended by this demonstration and be staging a protest?

The black and white flags are a nod to the illuminati.

Those flags were morbid looking. They sure like the color black!

WTF! :onfire:

i may not be the best Christian but I damn sure will not worship satan and these people really need to get their heads checked. 

7 hours ago, CSB said:

:facepalm:  Sick Sick Sick people !

Father God is going to so burn this country down . And I am thinking that Obama will be the match he will use .

It's going to be the Christians not him, the Luciferians, Khazars, Muslims, among others will be the enemy. You are starting to see people who are learning the truth about who runs the world, they are now wanting a Crusade, and a Revolution as well.

That organization is confusing.
I've looked into it before and it doesn't make sense.
They were founded in 2013 and claim they have about 20,000 members.
TST is strongly criticized by the Church of Satan so I don't think they recruited members from there.
They call themselves an atheist activist organization which is antithesis to most other Satanic groups.
It's strange that they have so many members and so much money in such a short amount of time.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.