Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
CGK

Ban White Chrismas Because It's Not PC

21 posts in this topic

OMG..When is the PC insanity going to stop? These moronic college kids actually signed a petition to ban the song White Christmas. Whats even more frightening is these fools are the future of America. This nation is in so much trouble!!!

MRCTV’s Dan Joseph recently presented college students with a “petition” calling on radio stations to ban the song “White Christmas” because, according to the petition, it’s “insulting to people of color and perpetuates the idea that being white is automatically a positive attribute in our society.”

Here’s some of the comments Joseph made to students as he talked to them about the song.

“It perpetuates the idea that white is naturally good, and that other colors are bad, and we feel that that’s a micro-aggression,” he told one student.

“And we think that the song ‘White Christmas’ is insulting to people of color because it says snow is white and therefore it is good – but we know there are other kinds of snow,” Joseph told another student. “It’s dirty on the ground, sometimes it turns brown, sometimes it turns black.”

The effort, captured on video, infused humor as the signature gathering continued.

More:

http://www.thecollegefix.com/post/25599/

When I burn this world down make sure you are on my insland.  I fear it's the only way to kill the stupid 

1 person likes this

Watch those micro aggressions RW lol. But seriously this PC crap has got to stop. Seriously the song is not racist their making it seem that way because of one word. WHITE. Wtf is snow not white? Unless you pee on it yes it's white. Or if it's got some mud mixed in there lol. These people have nothing better to do but ruin what's left of Christmas. 

1 person likes this

1 minute ago, Han sole said:

When I burn this world down make sure you are on my insland.  I fear it's the only way to kill the stupid 

Just make sure to remember me when you do it. I'll grab my b.o.b.'s and head out of dodge. 

:rd107ki:

3 minutes ago, Groove said:

Watch those micro aggressions RW lol. But seriously this PC crap has got to stop. Seriously the song is not racist their making it seem that way because of one word. WHITE. Wtf is snow not white? Unless you pee on it yes it's white. Or if it's got some mud mixed in there lol. These people have nothing better to do but ruin what's left of Christmas. 

We gave them a special Holiday...Black Friday. Now they want Christmas too?

Larry the Cable guy was right even back in 2007

5 minutes ago, CGK said:

We gave them a special Holiday...Black Friday. Now they want Christmas too?

Larry the Cable guy was right even back in 2007

Lmao rednecks and comedy... The best, truth in the form of comedy.  

No wonder Hillary Clinton said a few weeks back she wanted to stop comedians from talking about her. Lol. 

And this is why we are all screwed. See all the stoopid shit the next generation is doing? oh f*** i cant wait till they get into positions of power in politics and medicine and the armed forces.

IT SHALL BE LIKE THIS?

Just now, Ukshep said:

And this is why we are all screwed. See all the stoopid shit the next generation is doing? oh f*** i cant wait till they get into positions of power in politics and medicine and the armed forces.

IT SHALL BE LIKE THIS?

Ah...My Favorite Movie...Welcome to Costco, I love you!

10 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

IT SHALL BE LIKE THIS?

Haha live that movie. I do see the world slowly headed that way. Just look into the schools today as compare to just 20 years ago. As much as I've tried my 15 year old son is way behind where I was at the same age. It used to be all about learning and having fun, now it's just about having fun. 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.