Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
CSB

Obama Takes Down American Flag For Press Conference

12 posts in this topic

Obama Takes Down American Flag For Press Conference

During his time in the White House, President Obama appears to have done everything he can to strip America of our traditional values. For some time, attentions have turned to the change of décor in the White House since he moved in .

The Oval Office has been stripped of the traditional red, white and blue during his care. Instead, it has been replaced with Middle Eastern style wallpaper, drapes and décor .

The change is noticeable as he walks down the hallways to talk to the press and every time he is filmed speaking from the White House. The American flag has been replaced with a bright yellow drape. For whatever reason, Obama is separating himself from the American identity .

The thing we do know is that this is most certainly an intentional move on his part .

Obama is not an American leader. Do we need him out of the White House ASAP ?

Here are some pictures see for yourself .

https://www.truthorfiction.com/obama-east-room-flag-flap/

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well of Course he removed those terrible symbols of Colonialism, think of the trauma those cause the Poor, Tired, huddled masses... of illegal immigrants, closet-Jihadis!

;-) The man has the worst case of "America-Guilt" I've ever seen.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, CSB said:

Obama Takes Down American Flag For Press Conference

During his time in the White House, President Obama appears to have done everything he can to strip America of our traditional values. For some time, attentions have turned to the change of décor in the White House since he moved in .

The Oval Office has been stripped of the traditional red, white and blue during his care. Instead, it has been replaced with Middle Eastern style wallpaper, drapes and décor .

The change is noticeable as he walks down the hallways to talk to the press and every time he is filmed speaking from the White House. The American flag has been replaced with a bright yellow drape. For whatever reason, Obama is separating himself from the American identity .

The thing we do know is that this is most certainly an intentional move on his part .

Obama is not an American leader. Do we need him out of the White House ASAP ?

Here are some pictures see for yourself .

https://www.truthorfiction.com/obama-east-room-flag-flap/

 

You might want to read the link you posted for others to read. Here is the first sentence from that page.  "Obama White House Intentionally Omits American Flags from Press Conferences-Fiction!"  The page then goes on to explain where the rumors came from, why they are wrong, and where the different items came from, such as Jackie O. The page even includes many pictures proving the rumor to be false.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you look closely, he has apparently adorned the White House with more muslim friendly sentiment, since he's been usurper. 

But then there were pictures of the crotch salute, of course, that sounds about right for disrespect to this country, and the fact that he keeps looking at his own reflection in the washington monument pool. 

He has replaced the American flag with his stupid 0bama symbol.  The same symbol that many of us have gotten quite a bit of mileage out of. 

Edited by counterintelligence

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Last1oftheJedi said:

F(l)ags offend me o.o Confederate. Union. Rainbow. >.>

The blank white (surrender) flag is the only one that doesn't offend the liberals. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, counterintelligence said:

The blank white (surrender) flag is the only one that doesn't offend the liberals. 

I thought they would ban white flags for being racially bias like they did White Christmas >.>

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, counterintelligence said:

The blank white (surrender) flag is the only one that doesn't offend the liberals. 

 

4 hours ago, Last1oftheJedi said:

I thought they would ban white flags for being racially bias like they did White Christmas >.>

I think Hello Kitty flags are more their style.

http://www.seasonsflags.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/8/0/80112_3.jpg

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

this no surprise to me, during his term the flag has been half staff more than any other president! honestly maybe more than all other presidents combined, at work it is like a once a week thing! my boss texting me to drop to half staff... it's like a sign of surrender! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Last1oftheJedi said:

I thought they would ban white flags for being racially bias like they did White Christmas >.>

Perhaps we need Black Flag, the ant and roach killer.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If 0bama makes it into the history books, if we don't do something about it soon, will he be drapped in the American flag when he does die? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, counterintelligence said:

If 0bama makes it into the history books, if we don't do something about it soon, will he be drapped in the American flag when he does die? 

The majority of the nation would gladly pay to keep him out of the history books and ship his body back to Kenya.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead


Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.