Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
CSB

FOX NEWS: Obama signs Executive Order for possible MARTIAL LAW in 2nd January 2016

53 posts in this topic

FOX NEWS: Obama signs Executive Order for possible MARTIAL LAW in 2nd January 2016

Sean Hannity on the National Defense Resource Preparedness EO signed by Obama is effective January 2, 2016. Gives President greater authority than previously by a broadened definition of National Defense and inclusion of the Stafford Act. Left thinks it is in preparation for war with Syria, right thinks it is preparatory for martial law.

I remember hearing about this, I think one big reason we worry about it is because THIS president is a raging egomaniac, power-tripper, gives arms to Al Qaeda, can't tell the truth if his life depended on it. Has done everything he can to skirt the edges of his power.

I'd worry with the increased sketchiness of this version with anyone, but with this, at bare minimum, Jihad-Enabler, scary.

Found this story today, VERY relevant!

https://www.fbi.gov/boston/press-releases/2015/extradited-chinese-national-guilty-of-supplying-iran-with-goods-used-to-make-nuclear-weapons-grade-uranium

"BOSTON—A Chinese national pleaded guilty today in U.S. District Court in Boston in connection with supplying Iran with pressure transducers which could be used to make nuclear weapons-grade uranium."

Interesting timing, eh?

:ph34r:

Hmmm...Christmas comet, but the previous one was supposed to do widespread panic (not sure about the damage), and we'd all be hiding out in Wal-marts.  I think some of this string theory is a little hard to follow, but for most non-thinking people, it provides just enough satisfaction for something they won't even pay any attention to. 

0bama won't even be back, until the 4th.  Is he really coming back?  He'd be hard to get in Hawaii.  Something more significant in Hawaii than just where he's supposedly had his birth certificate.  Sheriff Joe (AZ) had shown that Hawaii would gladly produce birth certificates for people that were coming from other places. 

Of course we've been talking Martial Law for the last year (or 6).  But I thought he already had one in place several years ago, and don't forget the UN small arms treaty that could be ratified by the Senate at any time in the near future. 

The TFR from December 11th to ground us for possible war enemies, along with Martial Law.  We already have a war criminal in office.  Highly suspicious.  Don't have people coming over here to bomb us off the face of the planet, just give up willingly so it's easier for the enemy. 

Did you notice at the bottom of the video it said (not asteroid,  but tsunami) off the coast of Puerto Rico.  I'm starting to think Fuku Japan type of thing.  They've already gotten away with it once, now they'll do it again. 

Let it roll into the next video too:

Well, everyone's liking New Year's Eve, or some maybe earlier dates, it going into effect the day after would be perfect if ISIS hit everywhere hard on the eve, to "help regain order after the devastating surprise attacks"?

The liberal on the panel has no explanation for why this EO has the definition expanded and doesn't think anyone should worry about it, it's paranoia? I hope he knows he's a useless eater that will be discarded by the state at some point. What really caught my attention was how they are going to control Plants. Really? So that means that the govt., just like in other dictatorships would take over the farming industry and every time, it's resulted in starvation. 

We need to get on the ball exposing flat Earth so all their credibility holds no weight over controlling anything anymore.  WE control the food shipments, opening the markets, we run everything not them.  They just give orders.... we don't have to listen to them, it's a choice.

Osama can continue to sign all the orders he wants to because at some point, WE THE PEOPLE, are going to take his pen away.

9 minutes ago, CGK said:

Osama can continue to sign all the orders he wants to because at some point, WE THE PEOPLE, are going to take his pen away.

Hopefully sooner than later:

1 hour ago, JibbyJedi said:

We need to get on the ball exposing flat Earth so all their credibility holds no weight over controlling anything anymore.  WE control the food shipments, opening the markets, we run everything not them.  They just give orders.... we don't have to listen to them, it's a choice.

Joking?

1 minute ago, Thornthwaite said:

Joking?

The Founding Documents state that we are only under the government by the consent of the governed.

2 people like this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.