Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Han sole

Car running on water

19 posts in this topic

You religious, bro? 

And their earth picture, so round and shiny  :laugh:

I had a water car once. A Volkswagen Beetle. It floated when I drove where I shouldn't have.

1 person likes this

Try any torrent site or search Stanley Meyer, his patents are easily found. You can also try to contact the European companies coming out with them.

Didn't have a half hour?

2 minutes ago, puffyjedi said:

Try any torrent site or search Stanley Meyer, his patents are easily found. You can also try to contact the European companies coming out with them.

Didn't have a half hour?

I attempted to convert a lawnmower a few years back in the hopes of creating a go-kart that ran on water. I failed miserably :P

1 hour ago, Ukshep said:

I attempted to convert a lawnmower a few years back in the hopes of creating a go-kart that ran on water. I failed miserably :P

2 stroke and 4 stroke engines need to compensate for the oil part of the fuel mix. 25% hydrocarbon and 75% water can work. Or you can get a push mower and mount your hose to it and water while you steer. Acetone and lacquer thinner work great for those engines.

Water driven car engines are finicky. There are all kinds of conspiracies about why they haven't hit the market. The simplest reason is that people don't want to work on their cars every week, or pay someone to, people just want to drive their cars.

1 hour ago, puffyjedi said:

2 stroke and 4 stroke engines need to compensate for the oil part of the fuel mix. 25% hydrocarbon and 75% water can work. Or you can get a push mower and mount your hose to it and water while you steer. Acetone and lacquer thinner work great for those engines.

Water driven car engines are finicky. There are all kinds of conspiracies about why they haven't hit the market. The simplest reason is that people don't want to work on their cars every week, or pay someone to, people just want to drive their cars.

You need to re-think this whole statement or keep pulling those chains.

Forget cars...How about we all go back to horses? They dont run on water but they can swim.

24 minutes ago, CGK said:

Forget cars...How about we all go back to horses? They dont run on water but they can swim.

My bitchin' 4WD can ford most rivers.

1 minute ago, VonLud said:

My bitchin' 4WD can ford most rivers.

Damn you got one one those duck trucks?

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.