Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

The REAL reason Muslimas cover up!

32 posts in this topic

Wow, reading "The Truth About Muhammad" by Robert Spencer. You guys might know this, but here's the real reason Muslim women cover up.

Well, Muhammad was having these "erpisodes" wherein he saw what he thought was the Angel Gabriel. We was increasingly worried it Wasn't Gabriel, but a bad spirit afflicting him.

His much older than him wife, Khadija, told Muhammad to let her know when he saw "Gabriel". He began to, she asked him to sit by her right leg - "Do you see him?" Muhammad "Yes." "Sit by my Left leg - do you see him?" Muhammad " Yes, I stil do..." She asked him to sit on her lap "Do you still see him?" Muhammad: "Yes, I do". Khadija removed her veil and clothes.. "Do you still see him?" Muhammad: "No". Therefore Khadija said it Was Gabriel, and therefore apparently "Good" angels can't abide the sight of a naked human female. BAM, the real reason Muslim women hide themselves, as to not scare off angels.

OK, what sort of "angel" won't enter a building that a dog has been in, and are so put off by the sight of a mortal female's nakedness they have to FLEE?!?!

:jptdknpa:

Interesting learning the names involved with Muhammad... I *know* I've heard "Khadija"  before.. well, another way to identify at least the Parents of one, I bet 8-)

Sorry, BH, but I'm not taking my clothes off. But I will eat a bacon sammitch. Mmm, BLT.

Dogs, pigs, naked ladies. How about a big cross necklace and a bouquet of garlic? Same difference -- Muslims, vampires.

1 hour ago, BlueHawK said:

Wow, reading "The Truth About Muhammad" by Robert Spencer. You guys might know this, but here's the real reason Muslim women cover up.

Well, Muhammad was having these "erpisodes" wherein he saw what he thought was the Angel Gabriel. We was increasingly worried it Wasn't Gabriel, but a bad spirit afflicting him.

His much older than him wife, Khadija, told Muhammad to let her know when he saw "Gabriel". He began to, she asked him to sit by her right leg - "Do you see him?" Muhammad "Yes." "Sit by my Left leg - do you see him?" Muhammad " Yes, I stil do..." She asked him to sit on her lap "Do you still see him?" Muhammad: "Yes, I do". Khadija removed her veil and clothes.. "Do you still see him?" Muhammad: "No". Therefore Khadija said it Was Gabriel, and therefore apparently "Good" angels can't abide the sight of a naked human female. BAM, the real reason Muslim women hide themselves, as to not scare off angels.

OK, what sort of "angel" won't enter a building that a dog has been in, and are so put off by the sight of a mortal female's nakedness they have to FLEE?!?!

:jptdknpa:

Well it did say his wife was older. Maybe the angel was scared away by the sight. Lol. 

Edited by Groove
Spelling errors. Dang auto correct.
1 person likes this

10 minutes ago, Groove said:

Well it did say his wife was older. Maybe the angel was scared away by the sight. Lol. 

lol

2 people like this

Yeah them hairy legs and armpits would have been enough to scare satan away, or it could have been the disgusting stench of her or a combination of both. Either way if an angel ran from the sight of a naked muslim thats proof enuf to me that they aint ever goin to heaven.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.