Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cinnamon

Nashua, New Hampshire, closes schools after threat of violence (17 schools!)

6 posts in this topic

All public schools in Nashua, New Hampshire, will be closed Monday after the district received a "detailed threat of violence" directed at its two high schools.

Officials don't know how credible the threat is. But given its specificity and the fact that it extends to more than one school, school district Superintendent Mark Conrad asked all students to stay home out of an abundance of caution.

The Nashua School District includes 12 elementary schools, three middle schools and two high schools.

"We have received a detailed threat of violence to harm students and staff at both high schools,"Conrad said.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/12/20/us/nashua-new-hampshire-violence-threat-school-closed/index.html

This is now being called a "trend" by the media. If people can, they need to get their kids out of public schools and home school them. Not just because of terrorists on the outside, but the terrorists within who indoctrinate them to be little libotomized liberals.

Awww man, why so boring right next door to me?  Like a 25 min drive away, no action though.  I would be an on the scene BS buster reporting the action back here, lol.  

If I were still going to school these days, I'd now know an easy way to get out of going to school when I didn't feel like it, haha.

1 person likes this

Whatever it is, it's changing people. It's making them afraid to send their kids to school because they think they might be shot by someone. I hate the school system and what they do, but sending your kids to school every day and thinking they were safe where you dropped them off is something people have always taken for granted. I always knew that the public school system was nothing more than an indoctrination station and a state babysitter so people could work.

Now it's becoming a place where the children are all in one place and if that place gets attacked, it's carnage.  Doesn't matter if it's real or fake, the majority would never believe it's fake, since children are involved, it's sacrilege to even imply such a thing.

It's psychological warfare meant to weaken people's minds and make them more dependent on the State for safety and security. What parent wouldn't do everything they could to make sure their kids were safe? The problem is, their solutions are to disarm everyone except the criminals.

What happens when people think nothing, no place and no person can be trusted to be safe, except the Nanny State? People are wimps, that's what happens.

This bomb scare stuff is stupid. When was the last time a terrorist called and warned people that they were going to blow something up? The only way they are going to warn folks is if they want something like, "Give us 10 million dollars or we will blow you up."

Cinn is correct. Its a psychological game to frighten people.

Hey I got an idea....When my son comes home from work Im going to tell him there has been a bomb threat called into our house. The caller said they were going to blow up the house sometime in the next year. Maybe I can get the kid to move out and get his own place if he thinks terrorists are going to blow his room up.

2 hours ago, CGK said:

This bomb scare stuff is stupid. When was the last time a terrorist called and warned people that they were going to blow something up? The only way they are going to warn folks is if they want something like, "Give us 10 million dollars or we will blow you up."

Cinn is correct. Its a psychological game to frighten people.

Hey I got an idea....When my son comes home from work Im going to tell him there has been a bomb threat called into our house. The caller said they were going to blow up the house sometime in the next year. Maybe I can get the kid to move out and get his own place if he thinks terrorists are going to blow his room up.

At least he has a job!

It wasn't that long ago when people worked the land and routinely died from accidents or wearing themselves out. Death was just part of life and then we were taught to fear it....must save lives at all cost.....medically and at great expense..........safety, speed limits replace common sense....and the most recent.......

Oh the children!

Parents fear for their children and the concept is reinforced at school. How can the next generation possibly survive?

Maybe even lobodimized by Planned Parenthood.

Don't forget -- OMG! Obama Must Go!

Edited by counterintelligence

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.