Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Ukshep

Get ready for christmas! Pack your shit and get ready to move!

16 posts in this topic

I feel the need for several reasons to say get your shit together. Avoid public places. This will most likely amount to nothing but recent content and signs like:

  • The simpsons episodes (11+ episodes all in a row focused on an attack/power plant and sacred place)
  • the thread we had that compiled several members posts (that pointed to an attack near christmas with 2 people pointing out the 23rd as a date)
  • and the large purchase of mobile phones and theft of propane tank as of late

I can not say nothing and keep my conscience clear. So take precautions and be safe over the holidays. Hopefully nothing happens! But i speak this message in preparation for the worst case scenario!

@CGK

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That is why my X-mass shopping is already done, no need to go to the malls or other places that will attract terrorist.. We are having our family+ A friend over my house for dinner.. I hope this turns out like most dates, nothing happens..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm heading to the liquor store first thing in the morning. That's the one prep item that I just cant seem to stay ahead of.  LOL

Ill  fill up a shopping cart full of liquor and hope I dont need to drink it all in one day!

 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, JustATrucker said:

That is why my X-mass shopping is already done, no need to go to the malls or other places that will attract terrorist.. We are having our family+ A friend over my house for dinner.. I hope this turns out like most dates, nothing happens..

I hope it an eventless holiday too! best part of the holidays for me is food! im too old to get excited for anything else :D presents suck. I get shower gel and shampoo hehe

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, CGK said:

I'm heading to the liquor store first thing in the morning. That's the one prep item that I just cant seem to stay ahead of.  LOL

Ill  fill up a shopping cart full of liquor and hope I dont need to drink it all in one day!

 

Oh i got liquor over the holidays but im brewing my own. its cheaper for gifting.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

I hope it an eventless holiday too! best part of the holidays for me is food! im too old to get excited for anything else :D presents suck. I get shower gel and shampoo hehe

I love the food as well.. That is how I gain all my weight, one day holiday eating LOL...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, JustATrucker said:

I love the food as well.. That is how I gain all my weight, one day holiday eating LOL...

hehe same here!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, YourMom2 said:

Move where? We're hunkering down with our champagne and whiskey!

Im not sure. But i have 4 bags packed just in case. Below what i can handle comfortably! I doubt i will need them yet where i am. But im prepared!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

While there are plenty of places to hole up here, our 10ish acres are easily defended, even hid in, we are on a peninsula here in DelaWHERE. So running isn't really doable except by car - and then, the Chesapeake Bay is easily taken out to keep us trapped. So bring it on. We might be a good hold out area, if we don't get our pretty underground Hordes up and jihading. Fishing, hunting gear, heck, a good friend just slaughtered some Christmas Hogs, brought us fresh Scrapple, sausages, ought to ask him for leftover Blood & huts!! :f7TRnPw: - emergency deterent materials! B-)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead


Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.